Best shampoo for Super oily hair?

I have super oily hair to the point when I shower in the morning it smells like three day old hair in the evening or afternoon!! I hate it, I used to use head and shoulders the mens one and it did help for it to slow down and my hair lasted till the next day and then smelled then it stopped working. I just want a shampoo that will work for 24 hours. any suggestions?

I've tried the calrifying ones and they didn't work: tres, suave, head and shoulders, organix, herbal, dove, pantene, cantu, baby shampoo

What Guys Said 1

• Something with citrus fruits?

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe try a sulfate-free shampoo? They're more gentle and don't strip you hair of its natural oils. You know, it's a vicious cycle. You shampoo your hair to get rid of the oils but shampoo dries out your hair so in response, it starts to produce more oil. Then you wash your hair even more often than before and so it goes. You should try stretching out the washes. First, go a whole day. Use dry shampoo (or baby powder/corn starch) so that your hair doesn't look greasy. Once your hair gets used to it, it will produce less oil and then you can try going for 2 days, then 3 etc. Just don't over-wash it. Use dry shampoo or put it in a ponytail. It'll take some time but eventually your hair should get used to less frequent washing. I used to wash my hair everyday as well but now I can go a whole week. It's a lot better for your hair if you don't wash it everyday