Can I be in trouble for recording?

Ok so today I was on train and girl kept secretly looking at me. I just decided to record that girl, yes I know stupid and lame I never did that, won't do ot again.

But based on video she recorded me back too, I'm not sure maybe she knew that I was recording her? Can I get into some problems? Thanks

Anyooone?
I NEVER record people it was really DUMB from me. I hate actually technology

Most Helpful Girl

• Why were you filming someone wtf
    Stop being so creepy

• haha

• yeah it was creepy won't do it again :/ I FUCKING hate technology

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing wrong with that as long as the transit authority permits photography and the girl did not respond negatively to you (she never asked you to stop).

• Yeah, whatever it was CREEPY why did I do that. I would NEVER record someone DRUNK, PARTYING or whatever they're doing but that day i was out of my mind, but I DELETED the video.

PARTY ON, CELLPHONES OFF!

What Girls Said 2

• Why are people so freaking weird...

• So basically you two recorded each other. Even imagining this situation looks freaky :D

I don't think you could get in trouble if you aren't going to post the video in public, othervise you must have persons permission.

What Guys Said 0