What element would you bend? What kind of bender?

You can explain why if you want. Have you watched avatar the last airbender or legends of korra? I want to be the Avatar. I'd be Avatar Kyoshi times two.

• Air
  • Water
  • Earth
  • Fire
  • All of the above (Avatar)
Would anyone else be avatar? How can figure out why I would be avatar kyoshi times two? MHO for the one who can figure it out
I want to be avatar does anyone else want to take my place for it?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Be cool to move earth. Move mountains and stuff

• If I couldn't be the avatar. I would be an earthbender and do just that.

• Yes this is correct. I want to bend all of those

• Mmm seems like a lot of power and trouble. I'll be happy with just fire and earth. So I can make lava hahaha

What Girls Said 17

• I'd bend water, I'm the kind of person to always go swimming, loves the rain etc.
    Water is my shit.

Or maybe spirit.

(For WIccans-my religion-the 5 elements are fire, water, earth, air and spirit)

If I could bend spirit then I could control people basically without doin a thing

• In the avatar show, the spirits were bended through energy bending. I think the show stole the five elements from wllcans and replaced spirit with energy bending. In that show, waterbenders could blood bend and control people.

• I never really got into the show but I knew the basics.
      And maybe they did but maybe they didn't, i dont know

• I want to bend metal, in Chinese elementalism, there are five elements, metal is one of them. acupuncturewiki.net/.../..._cycle-of-imbalance.jpg

• I want to be a great avatar in touch with all the elements, but if I could only chose 1, I would chose water because scorpio is a water sign plus I love swimming.

• I feel like I'd be an Earth or Airbender. I have watched Avatar: The Last Airbender multiple times. I love that series. I haven't really finished Legends of Korra. I've not the chance nor the time to.

• I think earth bending would be super cool but my boyfriend argues that I'd be a water bender.

• LOL Avatar Kyoshi- wasn't she the tallest Avatar? Is that why you think you'd be her times 2? Das cool
    And I chose Avatar cause I can't pick an element to bend. I like all of them equally. I prolly would have been a pretty bad Avatar though tbh

• You are really smart cause I didn't think anyone would figure it out. I think she was the tallest female Avatar. She was probably 6'4" to 6'5" so I'd be the male version of her so that's why I'd be times two lol. I'm sure you would make a good avatar don't underestimate yourself 😀

• In the air temple's avatar sanctuary there was a man who was bigger than her

• Haha thanks! And I didn't know there was someone larger than Kyoshi :o
      I always though the was the biggest
      And it wasn't that hard to figure out why you chose Kyoshi LOL I just guessed that your username meant you were 6'9"

• Avatar who is master of water, earth, fire, air, and spirit. ^^

I watched the entire Avatar: The last airbender and only seen some of the legend of Korra.

• I'd like to be a super powerful water bend like Katara or the avatar. Although I'm leaning more towards just being a water bender though.

• Water - I'd blood bend the hell out of people. Being the avatar seems like a lot of work and I'm lazy lol

• air or fire, i'm both for sure.

• Earth for the win! I think it's by far the most underestimated element.

• All of them

• You'd make a good avatar

• This book is my second rewrite

• Its going to turn out just fine don't worry.

• All of them duh

• Water bender. Katara was actually my favourite character.

• Avatar all the way! I want 'em all!!!

• Fire...

• I would love to bend fire

What Guys Said 13

• I couldn't be an airbender because Ang is the only one left obviously.

Being an earthbender wouldn't be very fitting because I'm a very clean person, and i hate dirt and filth. I'm also not very tough or durable.

Being a firebender wouldn't be very fitting for me either because i can't stand heat, and I'm also not aggressive or impulsive enough.

I think I'd be a waterbender because i like the water, its clean and pure. Waterbenders also tend to be very calm, laid back, and spiritual. Not only that, but i think waterbenders are by far the most powerful. Not only can you control water in its liquid state, but ice and steam are also in your domain. Not to mention blood bending 😈.

As you can probably tell, i was quite the Avatar fan back in the day.

• E, because when there are no restrictions or specific conditions that must be met, then why would I not pick All of them?

• some people don't want to be avatar because it's a lot of responsibility.

• 1|1
  • Air, so that I could make people embarrassed by making them randomly fart.
    That girl over there trying to be cute with her boyfriend? (ops, tihi).

• Always bothered me how there was never a truly evil air bender. Hate those bastards (Yes there's the Red Lotus dude, but they don't portray him as truly evil)

• I'm already capable of bending all four elements.
    Earth and water are the hardest but I can move air and fire subtly but somewhat freely.

• Probably earthbender like Kyoshi was at first.
    You can't really beat splitting continents in half like she did.

• I like earth bending the best, especially since I can bend metal too

• Cheese?

• Either air or earth, which is odd because they're suppose to be opposites.

• I'd probably be the avatar... You need to bend earth, water, fire, and air to smoke weed in a bong

• Earthbender.. There is too much responsibility for avatar bro!

• None of these really bend, only solids can bend. Fire isn't even matter, it's just light and heat being relased as something is oxidised

• Shut up fore is matter dip shit pay atteintion in science class and youl know fire is made of plasma witch is a formbof matter

• Lol, no it isn't. If it gets hot enough the gasses in the flames can turn to plasma but that doesn't always happen