Tell us the most humiliating moment you have ever experienced, in public?

Most Helpful Girl

• I was in marching band in college at an HBCU. During my sophomore year, one of our grad assistants got fired and the rumor in the band was that I was the one who got him fired. I was threatened everyday and people threw things at me and called me names. It got so bad to the point that I ended up transferring to a different university halfway through my sophomore year.

Most Helpful Guy

• I had just come out as bisexual and got speaking to a guy online. I ended up sending him videos of be anally masturbating. Turned out he was catfishing me and it was someone from college who then emailed the video around.

What Girls Said 3

• It is my privacy

• Once I was on the bus and there was a group of guys. I was 12 at the time, they were older than me and I didn't know them. They start looking at me and laughing.
    Then when I was distracted, one of them spit on my foot.
    I only noticed when I was already out of the bus.
    I will never forget this moment...

• Pooping my pants.

What Guys Said 7

• I played soccer in front the entire school once. The humiliating part is that I can't play soccer xD. We still won though.

• Caught with my trousers at my ankles by two girls in a hotel. Id fell asleep drunk halfway through undressing

• Yeah it has happened to me when I was dressing up as well. And I was drunk.

• Once I was wrong.

• I fell during a basketball game

• Got poo'd on by a seagull.

• Being born

• Fell in my friends pond when I was kid.