The last time you got injured in some way, how did it happen?

I was smashing some quartz rocks in my hand with a hammer and I have a small cut. I also have a splinter, which makes no sense.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• I think the last time I was hurt I cut myself on some broken glass while I was cleaning up a mess. Some kids were messing around in the corner of the store I work in and ended up sending an entire shelf onto the floor. 7 glasses broke.

• I cut my toe open and had to get it glued shut is the last oen I know how it happened... and it was from an old metal ceiling tile that's as outside

• I was carrying a 5 gallon bucket that had a tomato plant in it and the bucket fell on my foot fracturing some tiny bones in my foot. I'm 23 weeks pregnant so having a big belly and boot on my foot has not been fun at all, luckily the boot comes off in couple weeks and I'm now on bed rest for a week or longer

• Was chopping veggies when i sliced the tip of my finger off.

• oh disturbing. so it completely got cut off and then healed?

• Yes.

• I was shaving my vagina and I made a little cut. Yes, that's what the last time I got injured.

What Guys Said 5

• A broken finger, because I was moving so quickly while sparring against six people that the finger became caught on an opponent's shin bone as I deflected a kick.

• Injured my foot last year playing full contact golf... only just now starting to come good again... the year before that I put my back out whilst lowering my sleeping child... the year before that I had fractured most of my fingers whilst stick fighting... lots of fun

• Yesterday I almost broke my hand.

• my boyfriend hurt my but when he accidentally stabbed it with a fuckin knife xD its not a bad cut doesn't need stitches but damn that shit hurt and scared the hell out of me.

• I bent over, simple as that.

• Bladesmith? Scandi grind bushcraft knives?

• I tend to lean towards full flat grind survival knives with a secondary bevel, that's my bread and butter. But I make all sorts from small little skinners to axes.

• Ya axes are so in right now. If you can duplicate a Kelly Perfect, you've got the market made.