Do you think the whole world is shallow and fake?

If not, what is deeper?

What's more to it?

Can you specific on how you do or do not think so?

Most Helpful Girl

• Mostly yes.

Most Helpful Guy

• All i see now are mannequins walking around in the latest over expensive shit clothes with poser bodies and blank looks on their faces. They look totally joyless. The guys got a 28 inch waist and broad shoulders. Surgical hair style and 10000 mirror hours on tbe clock and the girlfriend is the female version. Tbeyre never talking though. Miserable looking the pair of them. They swapped their humility and their impulsivness for carefully considered words and actions. Ie posing and having no fun. I crave the days nobody gave a fuck and knew how to have a laugh and get up to crazy shit. Cunts would bore the tits off you now. The worlds full of wankers. Disciples of the media and its bullshit trends

What Girls Said 3

• course not, we're all deep. we see ourselves as super complex but see everyone else as simple when we're all very complex.

• I hope not :/

• yea its a tough place to live in for ugly people

j/k chill

What Guys Said 8

• It is just survival , as for more or less every one does the same thing ( kids , teenagres and so on...) and you have your own life in you handsand you need to decite what to do but I had a frien tell me life is like a map with one path going left and right (one good and one bad) and you make the move but sorry to be pesimistic but every one of your bad or good choises will end up with death if you choose to many bad ones you will die sooner. Life is nice so jus enoj it and do your best to brighten some ones day 😉

• Yea everyone's going to die... Makes me wonder why anyone smiles ever...

• I smile all the time even am dead inside :) I just like seeing them being happy and some time they will sile at you back and you can feal good that you make them have a nice day 😉

• No, and I think if you have enough conversations with individual people you will find plenty of depth to them.

Most people have a defensive surface layer that involves small talk and other conversation that doesn't seem very interesting, because exposing one's true feelings is emotionally dangerous. But underneath that, almost everybody is interesting and unique.

• Rather than being fake, it's the projection of fragmented minds, longing to be whole once more, to return to innocence..

• That didn't make sense...

Please don't pretend that it did...

• How did it not? Sorry, I almost laughed at you, forgive me.

I'm saying that the world isn't necessarily as we see it, but rather, we perceive it
      as we do, because of who we are/have become. The mind is much more powerful than humans could possibly know.

• Please stop talking...

• I think the mass media and consumerism is what makes us shallow and fake. Nobody cares about real interaction anymore. It's all about what's on Facebook. It's all about what's on your reality television, shows no real interaction, no real friends nothing.

• 1|0
  • Yeah. It's why I love the ocean.

• The world is now blinded that's what happens in the after modernity era

• Yeah. Gives me more of a reason to be myself.
    Fuck the World, and their scoffing.