One eye bigger than the other? is it that bad?

one eye bigger than the other ? is it that bad ?

1713

Most Helpful Guy

• Looking hnng. I need to run some statistical analysis on your new selfie facial aesthetics. First I'll measure the width of your maxilla to your nasal concha ratio. Then I'll measure the depth from your frontal lobe to optical canal. Only then I'll proceed and move onto your glabella to tear trough density. Then I'll finish up by calculating your skin volume and measure the pixel elasticity. Your selfie is angled in an anterolateral position so I can develop some more variables just from that alone. So I'll get to work and report back in soon.

classconnection.s3.amazonaws.com/.../...130055.jpg
    www.drphilipyoung.com/.../...l-Bones-Cartilage.jpg

• I'm writing syntax and coding my script right now. Will run my analysis immediately.. Status is pending.

i.kinja-img.com/.../181v8t9tzaa4rgif.gif
      Be patient.. I'm typing as fast as I can… whiskey… tango… foxtrot!!

There was an issue with the syntax that I formatted so I had my assistant Brendon re analyze some calculations..
      http://s33.postimg.org/ie844dfqn/mathanxiety.png

• It was discovered to my knowledge there was a fragmented error in line 37. It terminated and replaced my php execution algorithm. Brendan was the cause of this inexcusable error. I made him strip all of his clothes and forced him into wearing posing trunks while he corrected himself.

Going to shove my dink in his mouth later to assert dominance and let him know who is running this shit and will provide pics for reps.

Will update with further status when possible. ETA 32.6 Mikes

@rgb008 please update OP when results are in.

• I'll get right on it

Most Helpful Girl

• It's completely normal for your eyelids to be asymmetrical. Mine are the same way and we're both still super cute ;)

What Guys Said 12

• It isn't ideal, but most people aren't perfectly symmetrical. If you hadn't pointed it out I wouldn't have even noticed. You will always be your harshest critic.

• I don't see it.

• I don't see any difference.

• The difference isn't very strong. I likely wouldn't have noticed if you didn't point it out. And even now, it hardly "sticks out" if I focus on your whole face.

• Every part of your body that has a double is asymmetrical. Arms, legs, eyes, ears etc... Totally normal.

• They look both the same to me.

• Which eye ball?

• it doesn't look bad to me

• I don't see an issue with your eyes

• Its always a million times worse in your own head. Your eyes are fine

• It is most likely easily fixable but don't ask me how.

• No. I think it's common, and it's not very noticeable.

What Girls Said 16

• About 95% of the population has one eye that is slightly smaller than the other. It's rare for us to take notice unless we look veryyyy closely. I can't even really tell with you, you're fine dude.

• No not at all, in fact most people are that way

• Don't worry about it, you look fine. My right thigh is bigger than my left, we weren't all made symmetrical.

• You can't tell

• I couldn't even tell. And even if I could, it doesn't matter. Embrace your quirks.. PS If you look hard enough, I do too.😉

• everyone is asymmetrical, don't beat urself up about it.

• No I don't t think it's bad

• There is barely a difference and I am pretty sure everyone has that..

• I can't tell if they really are!!! And it doesn't matter!!!

• No cos it's barely noticeable.

• I don't see the difference between them.

Plus, most everyone has that.

• I think if you stare at anyone eye it true for most people. Please don't worry :)

• Haha ur eyes look fine really.

• One side of your whole body is bigger then theother on most opl hin so its okay

• A beautiful smile !

You look really nice and friendly, and I swear I wouldn't have noticed anything wrong with your eyes !

• I can't even tell lmao