Which do you like more 80s pop culture or 90s pop culture?

Which do you like more and why?

I think it's cool most people picked 90s

Most Helpful Girl

• The 90s for me, I grew up in the 90s and MTV was awesome back in the day.

• Yeah back then when popular music was awesome for me like bands like Nirvana and Red Hot Chili Peppers (:

• Ah ha yea I'm into thrash and death metal :)

• Do you like Metallica and do you like Nirvana and Red Hot Chili Peppers? (:

Most Helpful Guy

• I love the 80s, but 90s culture shaped my formative years. I turned 11 in 1990 and was 20 years old at the end of '99. Literally could not have a more influential period of my life fall so cleanly in one decade👍

• What do you think the best part off the 90s was I think it was the music and it's cool that you got to experience the 90s the way you did (:

• You bet. Gotta handle some shit right now, but I'll try to check it out tonight👊

• Thanks bud it's a Nirvana question (:

What Girls Said 9

What Guys Said 6

• grew up with both. Music was good then. 80s pop music is what defined my generation then, and what brought these new pop stars who they are today

• The 80s were too crazy, 90s was a bit shitty while being cool at the same time, I'm going with 90s.

• 90's because I remember more of it.

• Do you remember the clothing?

• I'm done. You must remember more from the 5 years you spent in the 90's than I do.

• I'm sorry dude ):

• 90's culture because I grew up in the 90s lol.

• Same but I love 80s pop culture too but their just so many things I love about 90s (:

• The 80 suck a little bit. Ok maybe the 90's too. But I say the 90's.

• How do the 90s suckered the 90s were awesome (:

• The main reason is the technological breakthrough in film making and animations.
      The digitalisation of filmed material, computer generated imageries, 3D modelling etc.
      The decade is full of films of my childhood that made the first steps in all of those things.

• 80s because since the 90s pop culture became very media-based.