Have you ever been obsessed over something or someone?

Most Helpful Girl

• Used to be soooo obsessive over any calorie i ate and my weight.
    Thankfully, moved past that.

• Ugh how did you move past that T_T it's sickening

• Haha wow I lost the same amount of weight, but I can't stop the obsession although I reached a healthy BMI/ body ugh I'm the same lol everyday on the scale!!
      Did you feel guilty after eating anything? And did you eat extremely little too?

• @ElissaDido Nice! Congrats!! I haven't used my scale lately cuz its still packed up from moving back home from school haha. I guess I just started to focus more on how all my old clothes have started to fit again and it just reinforces how far I've come or looking at old pics. Just makes me feel better and not to stress as much haha.
      and yes!! and it sucked cuz I was a binge eater, so id eat soooooo much food and then feel soooo guilty. but then id justify it all like "I'm beautiful at any size" (tried to make myself feel better as I was miserable). hahaha.
      And no, I ate too much food. Honestly, I was capable of eating pints of ice cream in one sitting at one point. Super bad and embarrassing. I saw my Dr. so he helped me get back on track with my eating and it sort of all improved ever since.

Most Helpful Guy

• Obsession is my middle name

What Girls Said 15

• It used to Be Gag, @coolbreeze2 but not anymore.
    Good luck and Great question.. Nice seeing you. xx

• I had a major obsession with my skin for a very long time.

• I have been obsessed with my weight since I was 15 >< to the point of blacking out a few times..

• I used to be obsessed wtih Johnny Depp. I stalked him online and did FBI-like research on him

• Past obsessions with MANY unhealthy vices... now all gone :)
    Present obsessions with all things self + my life & my work.

Present daily obsessions over three men, two who are no longer living.

• Oh maaaaan, when I was 19 I used to be obsessed with this veryyy hot guy in my university, but I didn't know him and we weren't even in the same department, obviously I could've went and talked to him but I really like the whole seducing from a distance game.. So I marked him to ALL of my girl friends.. and whenever one of them saw him she's text me his whereabouts and I'de go there, he'de see me and start smiling, and we'de make ey contact and silent conversations.. he refused to come talk to me and I enjoyed chasing him.. but he started showing up to the same places as me and THEN once, by sheer coincidence, we took the same train together and he came and sat with me... we started talking and after a while, my whole concept of him changed, he wwas soooo dumb! I swear he said some really stupid things and annoyed me so much. I stopped caring afterwards :'(

• Yes revenge it's crazy😂😂

• Yes. Boys. I still am, but I'm working on it.

• No. But i've had feelings that just seemed to never go away

• I'm obsessed with artand music lol

• Yes, someone, and it didn't end well! Learned my lesson! :)

• Yes with a guy named Alend Brifkani

• Yes and I don't stop until I get it

• Oh yeah. I'm pretty obsessed with my SO, and was for over a year before we were together (I didn't stalk him, we were friends and kind of almost got together but didn't, kind of thing; he consented to the obsessing :') )

And in general I just tend to get super nerdily obsessed with stuff, like Joss Whedon's tv shows (especially Buffy), topics I find interesting to research, books, music I like, you get the idea :)

• I'm never one to obsess EVER. But unfortunately ever since a guy used me I've been obsessing over him. Despite what he did to me , everytime I have to see him I get so angry that he turns me on like crazy. His sexy thick bod.. and grey eyes.. so evil. Damn I wish I took him. But at the same time. Fuck no. But I am still obsessed. 😖

• sounds like a serious obsession!!

• Yeah a serious horny lusty obsession! Cause no one ever got me feeling like he did. Ah but I must forget about it. How about you? Any obsessions?

• Umm, I am bi... i have obsessed over a girl before and I crave rather than obsess a guy sometimes.

What Guys Said 10

• Probably sex, weed and my ex at times just can't get her out of my head even though she is more trouble than anything

• Ahhhh soo many times my friend lol

• I used to be obsessed with my height

• No not really.

• I think so but I can't remember.

• Yes (many series and movie series) and Yes (my gf).

• I'm pretty much always obsessed with something or someone at any given point in time.

• Yes dragon ball z and Chrissy Costanza

• A lot

• ye mommy