Who's your favorite serial killer, fictional or real?

By favorite I just mean like most interesting/intriguing. I'm tied between Dexter Morgan and Ted Bundy

0|0
27|23

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say HH Holmes. He brings being a serial killer to a whole new level because he built a 3 story castle/hotel to murder people. It is interesting to me how he and Ted Bundy were caught over the smallest things. Ted Bundy was caught because he was pulled for a traffic violation and the cop took him in because he was acting weird. HH Holmes was caught because he never paid the men who built his murder hotel also for insurance fraud.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 26

• Black Mamba from Kill Bill

0|2
    0|0
  • ME! hahaha

0|0
    0|0
  • Hannibal Lecter he's extremely intelligent and skin crawlingly terrifying!! All with a slightly errogant attitude.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dexter for sure. His dry humor and awkwardness tops it off

1|0
    0|0
    • Lmao

The series finale just like destroyed me, I was so sad it was over

• Show All
    • Itll blow ur mind!

• I'm sure it will!

• although very fictional, I really love Helena from Orphan Black. I relate to her a lot, even if it sounds weird (well I'm a diagnosed psychopath myself so...), I love her intelligence and strength, and she's really cute in my opinion

1|0
    0|0
  • Real life: Jack the Ripper because he was never caught.

Fictional: Hannibal Lector because of his origins and what he went through to become what he is. When he was a kid, he actually saw his little sister getting killed and eaten by cannibals.

0|0
    0|0
    • IRL: Ted Bundy because wtf man

Fictional: Dexter, because my gawd he was epic and his show was epic

• The Zodiac Killer. Never captured.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like Ottis Driftwood from Devils Rejects

1|1
    0|0
  • Dexter Morgan, Elizabeth Bathory, LOVE JACK THE RIPPER, Hannibal, Nannie Doss.

0|0
    0|0
  • As a horror fan Id say its tied between Freddy Krueger from Nightmare on Elm Street and Norman Bates from Psycho.
    All original movies of course, can't stand remakes.

0|0
    0|0
  • ha ha ha ha ha that one is easy I am my favorite serial killer ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
    :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Son of Sam.

0|0
    0|0
  • None of them 👀

0|0
    0|0
  • Laughing Jackhttp://vignette4. wikia. nocookie. net/creepypasta/images/9/99/Laughing_jack_by_shadowkisses91-d5yfa02. jpg/revision/latest? cb=20130726092914&path-prefix=es

0|0
    0|0
  • YAGAMI LIGHT!! aka KIRA
    I still have a lot of movies and tv shows to watch tho

0|0
    0|0
  • Hannibal!

0|0
    0|0
  • don't have one, i didn't know there was a thing called "favorite serial killer" lmaoo

0|0
    0|0
    • Dexter– America's favorite serial killer!
      Hannibal Lecter– holy shit
      Jack the Ripper– they never caught him!
      Ted Bundy– this dude is fucked up
      Jeffrey Dahmer– I forgot who he is
      Ted Cruz– Zodiac Killer

• i have actually read ted bundy's entire biography when i was studying serial killers. he's pretty trippy, but i suppose jack the ripper comes to mind and not because i'm into them either. he just stands out.

0|0
    0|0
    • OMG Jack the Ripper I forgot about him!

He's interesting, ya.

• Show All
    • Well okay THAT'S a problem

But pedophiles need more help. It's the 21st century

• jack the ripper

0|0
    0|0
  • OMG DEXTER I LOVE him. he's awesome!

0|0
    0|0
  • H. H. Holmes

0|0
    0|0
  • Richard Ramirez

0|0
    0|0
  • Dexter Morgan all the way :))

0|0
    0|0
  • I think Albert Fish is the most disturbing.

0|0
    0|0
    • Who's he? What'd he do?

• Show All
    • If it's disturbing don't u think I shouldn't read it? Lol

• Ted Bundy for sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Although he's not precisely a serial killer - Charlie Manson. What a crazy cat. So many people mentioned a sense that he had some kind of extra sensory mind control. Freaky stuff.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 22