Forgot to make a poll so are white women really the most attractive/hottest women in the world?

• Yes.
  • No.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think there's a correct answer. Everyone has a personal preference.

Most Helpful Girl

• No all women are really the most attractive/hottest women in the world.

What Guys Said 10

• preferences

• its all preferences such as im gay but i only find White boys and Asian boys attractive and not my own race [black]

• On average, yes. But I've seen some stunning Asian girls here and there.

• It is true. White women ARE the prettiest and most coveted. It's just that most people don't want to admit it because it's a messed up and unfair fact.

• yes, but i find some black women very attractive and hot too

• When it comes to redheads/blondes with blue eyes, then yes.

• No they're not

• They are to me, and I'm a Mexican guy. White girls have the cutest feet of any race plus they are blonde.

• When they look really good they are the best because the variety and striking contrast in coloring adds an extra dimension to their beauty but I don't know if the average is higher.

• Yessssssss

What Girls Said 1

• In general, out of all the races yes, there tends to be more attractive white women. Other races can be attractive too. Also , Asians are gorgeous but they usually get surgery to look that good in reality the average Asian person doesn't look like those kpop idols and blacks can be attractive aswell but not to me , i don't like how dark their skin is it's quite ugly sorry