I want to buy a giant tv to drop it on my grandma?

Ok now that I got you're attention😂 how are all of you? It's been almost a month ago since I was here so what's up? But I'm back! Not sure if full time or part time 😂 but I'm back not that you guys care lol

Also I have 200 notifications now... How do I get rid of them without having to click on EVERY. SINGLE. ONE? Most of them are closed questions so y bother

Most Helpful Girl

• You can get rid of the notifications by going to your notifications tab and selecting "read all". Also it'll probably help to go to your settings and filter your notifications so you're not bombarded again!

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• Go to your "Settings" tab under your profile. You'll see a section to change what notifications you want to receive. Welcome back, too.

• You need to click them and then change your settings.

• Darn it! I thought you were going to say you wanted to buy a big TV to play in the box and turn it into a SpongeBob question!!! XD

• Why not your grandpa?

• Lmao cuz my grandma snores loudly and I'm planning on dropping the TV on her while she sleeps 😂 jk

What Guys Said 0