Has anyone got there pants pulled down at school?

a few days ago this guy came up behind me and pulled my pants down and that day i was wearing my hello kitty panties.

815

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• God no, I mean my high school wasn't exactly filled with the most respectful people but I wouldn't know of anyone who would be rude (and brave?) enough to do shit like that or who had the pleasure to have their pants pulled down by anyone before..

Sponsored

What Guys Said 14

• Damn. That many people get their pants pulled down? Never seen or heard it happen at any of my school's.

• Did you get back at him?

• i have been a teacher for over 20 years and for something like this the boy should be suspended

You should report him for this is outrageous

• That's terrible, but I imagine your panties where very cute. lol 😊
    Just be glad you were wearing anything under there! 😰

• Yeah it happens. Nothing special.

• Not by other student but teacher (madam) herself as a punishment for not doing homework

• Yeah I got the kid back and pants him in the gym in front of everyone lol.

• Yeah, and the girls really liked it too. They learned a BIG lesson that day!

• Nope. All of my friends know I'd kill them if they even tried to do something like that

• I've never seen that happen and I do not want to see it: I'd punch the guy on his nose.

• It happened once.

• that's hot ;)

• Yeah I've had it happen. Underwear went down to

• yeah, but my underwear did not fail me.

What Girls Said 7

• No, and if I did, I'd turn around and punch that person in the jaw.

• no, but i have been pulled into a boys locker room before. it was not cool, and you should probably either report him or get him back.

• It happens a lot of times. I wear the same type of underwear hello kitty. can you please send me a message?

• Hello kitty panties are cute as fuck but WTF DOES HE THINK he's DOING THAT IS NOT ACCEPTABLE MAKE SURE HE KNOWS THAT

• No, we had proper uniforms.

• A no... but it could be that guys and girls are scared of what I would do to them if they did lol

• I am sorry that happened to you! I don't what he thinks that he was doing but that's not cool at all. Personally this has never happened to me but it did happen to my best friend in high school.