What is it about boobs?

I am such a jug nut, lol. It seems like I'm into breasts more and more. I've always loved the huge E and F cups, but even now I can appreciate a really nice-looking pair of Cs or Ds. Plus it's the whole bra factor. They enhance the sex appeal of boobs, especially black bras. The fact that a woman needs the apparatus is hot in itself. And then there's tittys3x, lol. It's my personal belief that the p3nis was made for the breasts just as much as it was made for the vajayjay, lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• *psst* On slim women (32 bands and under) E and F are not "huge". I wear 30F or FF and look like this: http://imgur.com/a/m71Li
    Here are some other women who are correctly wearing Fs: www.brabandproject.com/.../search Most people who think DD is large are wearing modern bras incorrectly.

• @ekc8295 I did know that actually. Breast size does differ with slimmer women. I met a Japanese girl on Google+ last year who told me she's one of the rare Japanese women with big breasts. They don't look big in all her photos but she explained that breast structure can be different with some women even if they're the same size but look smaller.

• This whole post just confuses me.

• @Relentless_Hippie I'll try to simplify it. I know it can be confusing since most people are used to thinking F cups means large breasts.
      1. Most people wear their bras to pre-1950s sizing (A=small/D=large)
      2. Modern bras are meant to be worn using modern sizing which doesn't work the same way.
      3. In modern sizing "D" is not a set volume like it was in the old sizing. Now it just means your bust is 4 inches larger than your underbust.
      4. D is not an inherently large size in modern bras because it depends on your frame. D cup on a 38 frame is larger than D cup on a 28 frame.

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't forget there's a whole world of natural G+ sized cups as well ;) They are the most physically visible projection of Femininity, despite variation in size, they also indicate coming into or achieving sexual maturity. Many people claim they are just for babies, however infants only need a nipple and milk ducts. It is actually easier for smaller breasted Women to breastfeed. It doesn't explain why they develop past an A cup and protrude all year round, versus other primates where they only visibly become engorged during lactation. Breasts change and development into what they are now is specifically related to when we transitioned from walking on all fours to bipedalism. If you are attracted to Women and therefore what's Feminine, its somewhat self explanatory ;)

What Girls Said 13

• whoa! Boob man! huh! I support boobs! lol

• I don't know I love boobs too

• theyre soft and bouncy. sounds like heaven

• I have no idea what the appeal is... I have DDs and guys get all googly eyed when they find out the size and I'm just like, "They aren't for you, they are for babies" lol

• I don't know. I'm not really even a fan of my own to be honest, lol.

• Well it can also be a more primal thing [Uh-oh here I go into science-y thoughts]. It can also be something that reminds a person [this is from the animal side] that one is a good potential mate and it could also be a reminder of when one was young and of the feelings their mother gave them [again, from the more animal-like side of the human brain.]

• its a mystery why men love boobs so much

• I'm not a lesbian but they are just amazing.

#boobsareawesome
    🙈🙈

• Um, alright man

• I have no idea...

• Well i'm only 5'1 and I wear a 34 D. My friends and family say that they are big, but I don't think they are all that big.

• Hell I like boobs too and I'm a straight girl

What Guys Said 8

• When they ride your dick off they go bouncy bouncy bouncy

• I never understood why so many guys go crazy for breasts. I personally prefer the female navel, and if she wears corduroy pants with a crop top even better. Breasts just don't turn me on.

• i love boobs more than any body part of female.

• Thanks for sharing.

• breasts are boring

• You tell me. I have no clue what the appeal is.

• okay virgin

• @jamesdegod Ahaha! Kid, I'll bet you've only ever seen a vagina in porn.

• @jamesdegod Yeah, you've probably seen more porn than me, and the only sex you've ever had is with your hand. What a joke.

• Iv fucked more girls than you fucking ugly cunt, i dont take pride on the amount of girls i get, keep writing cringey posts wankstain

• I don't understand people's obsessions