Dark or light brown hair on girls?

Boysss?

0|0
4|16

Most Helpful Guy

• it depends on the girl, her skin colour, overall style etc.

but I prefer generally darker colours... I think it looks less boring than e. g. blonde. but that doesn't mean that I don't like the other colours too... like I said, it depends a bit on the girl

1|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • I know that. For you, it's more about the woman's face, her style, and how she accentuates/fits the hair. Right? :}

• @Smmyskittles yes... I like to see it as a whole. both have great hair and if I'd only have to choose by that and hide the rest of the body... I probably couldn't decide. but looking at the face, their pose, etc... the decision is quite easy.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• Depends on the girl, her facial structure, her eye color, her skin tone. I do like light brown I think a little more because I already have black hair, so I like colors that aren't mine more. But Black can look VERY VERY good on people. But on those same people, lighter brown can change the game as well. haha

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not fussy about it to be honest. Hair colour is hair colour. There's nothing specifically better between light or dark brown, but if I had to choose, I'd say light brown.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both can look great. I can't choose one over the other. Equal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Brown is my favorite hair color on girls, but i don't really have a preference on an exact shade 😂. Pretty much all of them look good, i just don't like jet black that much.

0|0
    0|0
  • @Smmyskittles, thanks for the mention...

To be honest, it seems that I have favoured dark-brown haired girls over light-brown over my dating/sex life...

0|0
    0|0
  • Light brown for me :)

1|0
    0|0
  • No preference

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the woman entirely. I don't have a preferred hair color.

1|0
    0|0
  • Light brown ❤

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't really have a preference between the two but I like light brown hair more.

1|0
    0|0
  • Light brown haiirrrr I'm a sucker for it for sure.

1|0
    0|0
  • dark, more intense.

0|0
    0|0
  • whatever works for them as long as they aren't ugly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Either, different things work better on different girls.

0|0
    0|0
    • with big brown eyes and a brunette

• Depends on the skin tone too, and sometimes the shape of the face.

Personally, I really like it if a girl has pale eyes with dark hair, and vice versa.

• Either but I probably lean towards dark brown more

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Depends on the skin color since it's best that the hair makes the skin look more awesome.

0|0
    0|0
  • Light brown 😉

0|0
    0|0
  • dark hair;-) not being bias or anything

0|0
    0|0