Just wondering, what is MGTOW?

I know what the acronym is but is it actually like a group

Most Helpful Girl

• It's men going their own way.

It's the male response to the feminist movement because apparently they forgot how they've always been able to do whatever the fuck they wanted anyway and now feel the need to have a special snowflake pity party about how now they're mad because women also can do whatever they want lol

• Or "men getting their own way" hahahaha like a bunch of brats.

Most Helpful Guy

• from what i have learned about talking to a couple of them and some stuff on the interwebs is a movement that does not agree about men having to buckle to scertian standards men and western culture as a whole.

they highly disagree with the feminist agenda not for siply trying to push their political movements but for also deamonising men as a whole simply putting us in a box saying that we are all, rapists, sexist and uncaing forms of human biengs.

Again that is what i have heard and seen it explained again and weather or not its the same actions i can't say very much only having a limited amount of personal exposure to to compaired to feminisim doctrine :)

What Girls Said 2

• I would totally not even talk to a group like that. Bunch of babies crying about how hard life is. Like grow the fuck up. Another reason why I don't want date a guy. They either hate women or they have such a big ego! there's always something wrong...

• plenty of women hate women too and women are catching up on the big egos too.

• Yeah marriage sucks. Working for yourself and having freedom is so much better. But one can question if our society really has true freedom

• @fueledbythc true (: But I am going to try to get as much freedom I can.

• MGTOW = Men Going Their Own Way
    It's men who choose to not date or get married or have kids or I don't think even to associate with women. Period.

• Yeah there's different levels of it also like levels 1 to 5, level 5 is the worse one that is totally orthodox MGTOW where they cut them selves off from society altogether. Am level 1 only though where I refuse marriage since I like to protect my resources but am none of the other extreme levels haha

• For some strange reason I can feel that theirs a lot of pent up emotion waiting to burst in your comment lol... am i right?

• @Indigo91 Not at all, I was being sincere when I said good luck

What Guys Said 21

• They call it "Men Goin' Their Own Way".

I think it really should be gender neutral and updated to "People" or Humans Goin' Their Own Way (PGTOW or HGTOW).

Guys that are so badly butt hurt from bad marriages and divorces and/or previous failed relationships or so I've heard are part of MGTOW.

So they try to be naysayers and convince or suggest to other single guys to stay or remain single forever, don't ever date, kiss, hold hands, get married, have sex, etc. for life lol :-P.

But if any of those single guys don't really want kids of their own or become future dads then I don't see why not?

• MGTOW (”Men Going Their Own Way”) is a way of life which refuses to defer to women in defining the worth of men. Instead, it focuses on positive male aspects, inviting men to go their own way in life.

Some avoid women 100%, some date, some cohabitate and some even marry.

• It's men that have had bad experiences with women, so now they assume every woman is an evil creature created to destroy men, so they decided they would form a group where they would stay away from women and jack each other off.

• Just a bunch of guys talking about never getting laid. you're gonna love it there!

MGTOW = Men Going Their Way (while staying in the closet)

• Cool. A great site for me. I'm joining.

• For some its men go their own way, they either are bitter or have been abused (divorce, etc) and hate women

For others, its men going to orgasm women. They are hot and gentlemanly lmaooooooooooooo

• "We are men going our own way by forging our own identities and paths to self-defined success; cutting through collective ideas of what a man is."

Basically they don't allow society or women to dictate what 'being a man' is. It makes great sense if you ask me. Society tells us what being a man is. You have to do this, you have to do that. You have to look like this, you have to look like that... or else you're not a man. It's very toxic

• Are you a Mobb Deep fan or is our name just a coincidence? :)

• haha I'm definitely a fan of Mobb Deep

• I like them too but I haven't seen them live so far :(. I've seen a lot of the rappers I like live cause there's a big hip hop openair in Switzerland :P and I've gone to concerts aswell.

• I feel I should have joined that group many years ago

• https://www.mgtow.com/

figure it out for yourself man.

• Finally someone asked 😂😂😂

• MGTOW Men go their own way. Basically a group committed to not getting marred. Some go as far as giving up on relationships in general. You should go to the site the wall has hilarious post.

• Friendly and progressive men.

• Morons not Googling Their Own Words

• just check out sandman's channel on youtube and you'll learn everything you want to know

• Men Going Their Own Way... pretty much for guys who keep striking out... 75% of them are virgins who have no social skills much like myself

• group of manboys crying over how hard this world is.

• More like a network although a few groups may be starting to accrete.

• The fairest assessment I can give is it's men who feel they no longer need to give women any consideration since feminists demand equality.

They feel as if there was an unspoken social contract between men and women which women have now breached and so they don't feel they have to keep up their end either.