Is life what you thought it'd be when you were young?

Most Helpful Girl

• No I thought I would marry a handsome rich prince! ):

What Girls Said 26

• NPOE lol
    I never imagined that I'd be that type of person:

(I can't find the photo but this is what it said:

Evil clone: Thats the clone! Shoot him!
    Friend: *Points gun at clone* Alex would never pass up an oppurtunity to die!

Basically me

• lol, definitely not. but it's for the best.

when i was young, i thought i'd be done school and working for the government, married with a couple of kids by age 25.

as of now, i'm none of those things, and my life has been better for it.

two of those four things are still yet to come, though they'll happen by age 35 instead. have fun guessing which ones, lol. :P

-von

• Not really, but it's not something I let get to me. When I was a kid, I thought that I'd be married with kids and I'd be a kindergarten teacher by my age. None of that happened. I won't lie. The only thing that bothers me about my life is that I've never been in a relationship. At my age I should have been in one by now, and at times I feel like it's too late. However, I don't let it get to me because there is no point in getting depressed. I just want to be happy, so I find other ways to be happy and it works for the most part.

• I didn't have many plans set in place when I was a kid, but it's definitely different than how I pictured it a few years ago.

• Oh Hell to the no. I thought I'd be much prettier, and have way less problems in my life. However, I also didn't think that I would get such an amazing boyfriend, get the chance to see a bunch of amazing bands live, or fall in love with deathcore and pop-punk

• No, it's different. But I'm still fighting for the life I want to live and the live I deserve to have.

• Fuck no. It's way worse.

• i thought everyone became an adult at 18 and knew what to do but now i know that no one knows what to do lmfao

• Not all that different

• No, everything changed completely. Friends are not what they used to be, cellphones ruined any type of communication. Men became bitches that whine like little girls.

• Nothing like it. I mean where are the flying cars and such?

• No far from it... its more stressful u don't live in a perfect life its all fuck up no matter who u are

• Not at all.

• so far from it. i had so many goals for myself. i thought i would be so much better.

• Absolutely not. Life didn't turn out how I thought at all

• Yes and no.

• no it is so different than what I imagined

• Absolutely.

I saw and experienced MUCH growing up so was under no delusions.

• Nooooo way :/

• Nope.

• Haha... no.

• Far from it. I thought life would be great but I was very wrong.

• Yes and no

• no i thought being older was fun and no rules i was wrong its rules and stress

• no its very different.

• No, and honestly it makes me really sad. My life is a complete FAIL now. I had such a great childhood and everything just fell apart. I would do anything to go back and change many things and mistakes i've made

What Guys Said 7

• Hmmm... kind of. At least part of it came true. The other parts are a big surprise. I'm okay for now. Hanging in there.

• Not at all. I were your typical energetic soccer playing kid, always wanting to play.
    It ended abruptly with a chain of accidents, that gave me reason to start thinking.

• Ehhh , close enough.
    Ticking off stuff on my list slowly , and adding new ones.
    Still waiting on the day I climb mount everest and go to the moon tho.

• Not in any way, shape or form.

• Way better, lol.

• No I thought my life would be great in high school but it's not

• Yep, living the dream.