Where do you like to get coffee/tea?

I go to a locally owned coffee shop that is way better than Starbucks and cheaper to.

1|2
22|22

Most Helpful Guy

• I would rather get mine from a gas station or McDonald's. But, at work we have a Keurig machine which I love. If I drink something like a latte or mocha I will use the local coffee house. But for the most part I get it. from the gas station because it's so much cheaper. Plus they have a cappuccino and hot chocolate machine as well. Plus most places here any size is usually under $1.

1|0
    0|0
    • Oddly enough soda is cheaper here too. Most places you can get a two liter or a one liter for less than a dollar. But yet energy drinks always cost more. I've always wondered if tobacco and alcohol are drugs and. caffeine is a drug too, why is it always cheaper to buy caffeinated products than to buy alcohol or tobacco?

• No idea it might the tax

• Maybe, I hear some states have a sin tax which means alcohol and tobacco as well as playboy magazines are high priced. I think it may also be a deterrent to keep minors from trying to purchase them.

Most Helpful Girl

• I just buy the teabags and do my own, I don't buy any during the day.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 21

• My coffee pot is even cheaper.

1|0
    0|0
  • Can't stand coffee, only dark hot chocolate for me. I order mine from a belgian company. Have not had it in years now though. As for tea, just straight chamomile Tazo

1|0
    0|0
  • Home or a sibling's home. Sometimes on vacation at a resort.

1|0
    0|0
  • I go to a local place too. Starbucks is overrated.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've seen how addictive coffee tends to be, so I never drink it.
    As of tea, I've never had it anywhere but home, and only a few times. I seem to like it, though. To try what Picard always has. rofl 😊☕️

1|0
    0|0
  • I live in Holland. And in my opinion everything that's from here sucks, and everything that's from America is cool. So I always want to go to starbucks. But there is no starbucks in my province, so I'll just go to the supermarket and get it there.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes i go to Starbucks but righg away when i taste the coffee i already regret, it is awefull what they call coffee

1|0
    0|0
  • from my kitchen

1|1
    0|0
  • starbuck

i'm such a hipster ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1|0
    0|0
  • My kitchen. It's way cheaper and since I don't care about being trendy it works out pretty well.

1|0
    0|0
  • home mainly the ocasional starbucks buts that if i have a lot of money on me at the time starbucks is way to expensive and over rated to be great cofee

1|0
    0|0
  • Costa.

1|0
    0|0
  • The coffee maker at home

1|0
    0|0
  • I drink tea and only at home

1|0
    0|0
  • Tim Horton's or my house.

1|0
    0|0
  • At nescafe coffee corner

1|0
    0|0
  • Either the happy cappy or the Starbucks inside of Barnes & Noble.

1|0
    0|0
  • A place that does double shot espresso by default.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like McDonalds vanilla iced coffee. At least the one by me, they make it really good

1|0
    0|0
  • I go to Starbucks and get the vanilla bean frappe

1|0
    0|0
  • 7/11 are the best coffee in us for real other coffee places tastes are bitter

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 21

• I don't care for coffee, and I don't drink tea very often. If I do, it's from my parents' house or bottled from the grocery store.

1|0
    0|0
  • I make it at home when I'm home. I have a coffee machine. If I'm out and about I go to a franchise called "Gloria Jeans" which is kind of like Tim Hortons and Starbuks

1|0
    0|0
  • At home. Waaaaay cheaper.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like Wawa or Dunkin' Donut's.

1|0
    0|0
  • The dollar store/Acme because its cheap and good lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Just get the cheapest stuff and drink it black or cool it off with a bit of apple juice. and cinimon

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't drink coffee, but I do get Frappuccinos from Starbucks from time to time.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like to make it at home.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't drink either.

1|0
    0|0
  • kenyan tea bags from my kitchen cabinet

1|0
    0|0
  • My kitchen, but Tim Horton's coffee is the bomb diggity

1|0
    0|0
  • Whatever is available. It honestly all tastes the same to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • From cvs

1|0
    0|0
  • I mean Starbucks is yum but this time I have to with the healthier choice and pick tea.

1|0
    0|0
  • Tea 100%

1|0
    0|0
  • The only coffee I drink is Monster Light Vanilla, and I always buy it from my local Gas Station.

1|0
    0|0
  • Usually Starbucks :-( but I try not to buy it cause its expensive.

1|0
    0|0
  • I dont care much just as long as it tastes nice is what matters to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • The local YWCA runs a small cafe with amazing coffees and teas, as well as delicious sandwiches.

1|0
    0|0
  • ice coffee

1|0
    0|0
  • I am not a big fan of coffee for teaI go to starbucks or teavanna most of the time.

1|0
    0|0