Does getting the skin on your body touched make you feel reassured and/or induce a euphoric feeling?

Does getting the skin on your body touched make you feel reassured and/or induce a euphoric feeling?For me it can do both depending on what mood I'm in :P

• No
  • Euphoric feeling
  • Security
  • Both

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• I tend to dislike when I get touched by others. Guess I prefer security or something like that. And it doesn't matter who the person is. Can be my dad, mom, sister, friend, stranger. I just don't want to be touched. Sounds weird but that's how it is with me.

• Euphoric feeling sometimes it will feel tingly or a rush up my spine. Meditation and sex also sometimes cause this for me

• Depends on who is doing the touching.

• It stimulates the production of oxytocin, which produces feelings of both security and pleasure. The reaction is about 5 times stronger in women (in general) than it is in men. As an aside, humans get the same reaction from petting dogs.

• I like getting touched by the people i like

• It makes me hard...

What Girls Said 6

• They are not opposites.

It makes me feel many things. Depending on the touch the person the circumstance and my feelings and thoughts towards them myself and the circumstance.

I can feel excited or calm or disgusted or angry or suspicious or content or happy or sad or disapproving or relieved etc etc... Euphoric would origami I my be in the beginning stages of love. Secure would really depend on what I was allowing myself to feel. It's rare I allow a person to induce feelings if security. Makes me feel weak.

• It can be both, one, or neither, depending who does the touching. A stranger wouldn't cause either of those feelings in me. I might feel a sense of happiness and/or security from being touched by a friend, family member, or boyfriend.

• It depends on who's touching me and the situation. If it's my boyfriend, if he's hugging me or holding my hand, it's a sense of security, much like if my coach gives me a hug. If my boyfriend is, say, stroking my arms while kissing me (sounds like a lovely scenario) it would be more euphoric.

• Both definitely. I just feel so good when I'm touched. Lol, that sounds weird, but it's true.

• Both

• It makes me feel secure