Does getting the skin on your body touched make you feel reassured and/or induce a euphoric feeling?

Does getting the skin on your body touched make you feel reassured and/or induce a euphoric feeling?For me it can do both depending on what mood I'm in :P

• No
    11% (2)21% (3)16% (5)Vote
  • Euphoric feeling
    22% (4)43% (6)31% (10)Vote
  • Security
    11% (2)14% (2)12% (4)Vote
  • Both
    56% (10)22% (3)41% (13)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|6

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• I tend to dislike when I get touched by others. Guess I prefer security or something like that. And it doesn't matter who the person is. Can be my dad, mom, sister, friend, stranger. I just don't want to be touched. Sounds weird but that's how it is with me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Euphoric feeling sometimes it will feel tingly or a rush up my spine. Meditation and sex also sometimes cause this for me

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on who is doing the touching.

0|0
    0|0
  • It stimulates the production of oxytocin, which produces feelings of both security and pleasure. The reaction is about 5 times stronger in women (in general) than it is in men. As an aside, humans get the same reaction from petting dogs.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like getting touched by the people i like

0|0
    0|0
  • It makes me hard...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• They are not opposites.

It makes me feel many things. Depending on the touch the person the circumstance and my feelings and thoughts towards them myself and the circumstance.

I can feel excited or calm or disgusted or angry or suspicious or content or happy or sad or disapproving or relieved etc etc... Euphoric would origami I my be in the beginning stages of love. Secure would really depend on what I was allowing myself to feel. It's rare I allow a person to induce feelings if security. Makes me feel weak.

0|0
    0|0
  • It can be both, one, or neither, depending who does the touching. A stranger wouldn't cause either of those feelings in me. I might feel a sense of happiness and/or security from being touched by a friend, family member, or boyfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on who's touching me and the situation. If it's my boyfriend, if he's hugging me or holding my hand, it's a sense of security, much like if my coach gives me a hug. If my boyfriend is, say, stroking my arms while kissing me (sounds like a lovely scenario) it would be more euphoric.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both definitely. I just feel so good when I'm touched. Lol, that sounds weird, but it's true.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both

0|0
    0|0
  • It makes me feel secure

0|0
    0|0