Does anyone else think this is rude?

So, I said on a mytake that I didn't have many feminine features ( I don't have high pitched voice, petite curvy body, etc) and this person replies with
"Then you're not a woman."
Do you think that was rude to say? I mean it's not my fault that I wasn't born with a beautiful curvy body and a high pitched voice. I can't control that type of thing.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, that was rude. However, there are lots of rude people on this site.

Most Helpful Girl

• He is just sharing an opinion. You dont have to mould to his ideal.

What Guys Said 7

• Don't worry from 16-19 is when girls become women and become very attractive. I have seen honestly fugly people turn out to be like models through this faze. Tell them where to go

• I say: Don't expect anything less from the internet. That's the risk you take by being on here

• Are you trans? Im not trying to be rude, im genuinely curious. And yeah that was rude of that other commenter.

• how old was the guy? if he is the same age as you he is just an immature kid honestly dont sweat it, women is more than being feminin thats is why feminine and woman are singulars

• I think that person is one of those bathroom nuts that want to make sure your a woman.

• Yes it is quite rude and blunt.

• Yeah, that was rude and false as hell.

What Girls Said 13

• Sure, that wasn't a nice comment, but you will find rude people in every walk of life or maybe he or she was just trolling to get a rise out of you. Don't worry about it and move on.

• Yea some people. There's always a few everywhere you go. Ignore. Those kind of people enjoy bringing misery to others.

• that was an extreamly rude thing to say don't be offended though some people just don't know how to behave or be sensitive

• Very rude. You're beautiful just the way you are. Women don't have to look a certain way that's actual bullsh...

• This is the problem with 'benevolent' sexism. Any woman that doesn't live up to their ideal is less of a woman.

• Yes, that was extremely rude

• That was rude, but you should ignore such people. They're not worth the stress.

• That's rude af...

• you're 14 lol you're not even developed yet.

• That is rude. He's invalidating you as a woman just because you're not the standard of femininity.

• It's very rude. They don't know what they're talking about.

• No I think that was dumb and immature of them to say

• Yes it was some what rude but what sort of answers were you expecting to get...