Who is excited for orange is the new black season 4?

What do you think will happen in this season? What do you look forward to?

Most Helpful Guy

• Is there girl on girl in that show?

• Yeah

• Wow why was I most helpful

• I don't know I just picked randomly

Most Helpful Girl

• It'll probably be the same kind of stuff.

Lots of Alex and Piper BS noone cares about and I AM SO MAD AT JOHN BENNET FOR LEAVING DAYA, I CRIED WHEN THE PEOPLE OF HER FAMILYGOT ARRESTED AND HE LEAVEs? WTFFFF

but seriously, i hope he comes back so she can kick his ass.

• I know I felt so sad to!!! but I have a feeling Bennet had a good reason for leaving.

• I don't think it'd be a good reason, it'd be very selfish probably in my opinion

• I don't know I'm holding on to hope... I also want to know more about Daya and why she's there.

What Guys Said 4

• Never seen the show is it any good?

• nope, not at all... haven't seen a single episode of it. the trailers and descriptions didn't raise any interest for me

• Never really got into that show tbh. I watched about 10 episodes of the first season but it never really drew me in.

• Definitely not me. Absolute filth.

• Why?

• Are you trying to compare homosexuals to people who have actually killed people? What? And there it's not even the humans themselves that are disgusting, it's their massively immoral actions.

• @cipher42 I certainly am not. I don't believe that homosexuals are inherently disgusting. This lady said that no human is disgusting, so I am pressing her on that.

What Girls Said 7

• I'm so excited. I'm not going in with any preconceived notions, though.

• Right here :)

I like not knowing tbh.
    Great casting, surprising story arcs, so well written.

• Mee! Can't wait😋

• I love that show! sadly I cancelled my netfflix account and i can't see it... so im a little mad!

• Don't worry you still have time new season premiers June 17 I think 😊😊😊

• I'm not.

• I am! When does it air? I look forward to exploring new friendships and finding out what happened to Bennett...

• Not me.