"Here you have the chance to be part of 'something' much bigger than yourself." Thoughts?

Applying this statement to yourself, what is the "something" else in your life, that is bigger than you, and that you are working to make better?

Most Helpful Girl

• I am the one you know that picks up those broken piece sand puts you back together
    I am the one you know that listens to your sorrows and makes you smile once more
    I am the who suffers but you never see that I am hidden and need to be saved once in a while
    I am the one who is there when you need some form of human touch

What Girls Said 2

• Life for those who don't have a voice, who don't have any self-worth in their eyes, the "something" is societies views, judgements placed upon people that don't deserve to be there, equal rights for all people.

• Creating a family

What Guys Said 3

• Everything. I am a guide towards the future, to rise above.

• Helped a buddy of mine fell some trees for his very first house on my last brake from work... does that count? A house is certainty bigger then me and so are the trees that will go into it.

• I'm nihilistic so I believe that nothing at all matters and there for nothing is "bigger" than anything else