Do you think she moved to the back of the class and was looking at me because of me?

The other day my friend & I were at the hallway walking to class & there i saw the girl I liked there so I was looking at her & she wasn't looking at me she was looking straight ahead. Then when we passed by again I turn around to look at her & i saw that she hide behind her friend but she she looking straight ahead while walking. Then in class she caught me looking so I just looked away. Then later she went over to talk to the teacher I was looking at her so then I look away. Later when I turn around I saw her at the back of the class and was looking at me. But then later left class early with her friend.

Most Helpful Girl

• y'all are just so super nervous! lol Someone has got to say something bc y'all both clearly like each other. She likes you is why and you like her. So if I was you, approach her and let it flow from there. I know your nervous and even more since y'all are playing this look and go game lol Take a deep breath and just do it next time you see her. You don't want to wait too long bc someone else may come in and get her and you'll wish you had.

• Lol but I guess she saw me looking at her so maybe that's why later she moved to the back of the class & was looking at me. & maybe later she left class early because of me I guess.

Most Helpful Guy

• I doubt it. People get checked out by other people, assuming they aren't hideous. Even the hideous ones get stared at for other reasons. If she is that bothered by one guy looking at her she has some pretty serious issues with men. Most likely you weren't that big of deal to her.

• I think she saw me looking while she went over to talk to her friend & maybe that's why later she moved to the back of the class & was looking at me. But then left class early with one of her friend

• Girls see guys looking at them all the time. It is just something attractive people have to learn to accept. It really isn't that big of deal. You think girls never check out people they are attracted to? They do. Your actions are so normal, that it would be really odd for her to behave that much because of them.

What Girls Said 18

• I think she likes you, and is possibly planning on telling you. I´m guessing she is nervous around, try talking to her, not just looking at her, because that can get weird and kinda creepy.

• But I don't know when she went over to talk to her friend I was looking at her but then I stopped so maybe she saw me looking at her & maybe that's why she moved to the back of the class and was looking at me. But then I don't know why later she left class early though

• But when she got done talking to her friend she moved to the back and was looking at me & she was the only one at the back of the class maybe she was just wondering why I'm looking at her too much in guess

• yeah, it could be that, or she is to embarrassed to look at you cause she likes you. You should talk to her friend, message me and tell me how it went please.

• I really doubt her actions had anything to do with you. Get up the nerve to talk to her dude. She won't bite.

• I think she saw me looking at her while she went over to talk to her friend & maybe that's why later she moved to the back of the class & was looking at me. So i guess that's why later she left class early with her friend.

• Just because she saw you looking at her doesn't mean it had anything to do with what she did.

• She's probably creeped out by you always staring at her, and wondering what your deal is.

• I think your making it creepy. It's creepy because your just staring but not doing an action. She may think your judging her or what not. Actions speak louder than words. Approach her

• Yeah cause when she went over to talk to her friend I was looking at her & then I stopped looking so maybe that's why later I saw her at the back of the class & was looking at me. & I guess she left class early because of me

• I want too but I don't know she may think I'm creepy & may not like me. but do you think she moved to the back of the class and was looking at me & left class early cause of me or no

• Why does it matter if she moved to the back of the class? It won't answer or solve your problem. It's creepy that your looking but not making a move. By making a move then she knows that you meant no harm by staring at her

• Maybe she likes you

• could be that she likes you or that she knows that you like her and she's just keeping track of when you're looking at her?

• Lol nah I don't think she likes me though. Cause I guess when I turn around to look at her she hide behind her friend is maybe she didn't want me to look at her. But then I guess she saw me looking at her so maybe that's why she moved to the back of the class and was looking at me. But then I don't know why she left class early though lol

• But I guess she saw me looking while she went over to talk to her friend so maybe that's why she moved to the back of the class and was looking at me. but then later I don't know why she left class early?

• maybe she had something to do later that day? ask her! talk to her or else you'll come up with every excuse that's wrong xd ask her :)

• Hmm I mean she might be curious but I wouldn't worry , could you answer my last question please

• Oh but then I'm not sure why she hide behind her friend when I turn around to look at her while we pass by again at the hallway but then I don't know why she moved to the back of the class and was looking at me but then later left class early lol

• She notices you checking her out. That's what it means.

• But I don't know why when I turn around to look at her she hide behind her friend then when she went over to talk to her friend I was kinda looking at her but then I stopped looking but later when i turn around I saw her at the back of the class and was looking at me though but then left class early so I don't know

• Maybe she did that because she was shy

• But I don't know why she moved to the back of the class and was looking at me though. But then I'm not sure why later she left class early lol.

• Honestly there are no clear signs of either. Have you talked with her?

• Yeah this one time in class but I don't know why when we pass by again at the hallway I turn around to look at her but she hide behind her friend I don't know why she did that. But then I guess when she went over to talk to her friend I was looking at her so maybe that's why she moved to the back of the class and was looking at me but then I'm not sure why she left class early though

• Don't read into stares or looks, overanalyzing isn't great when you're trying to determine if someone likes you - especially since it seems like you guys aren't really on a talking basis.

Talk to her more, initiate something that's more than just looks. She could be shy or she could be not into you. Speculate all you want about her "looking" this way and that, but all this staring won't get you very far.

• Yeah

• Yeah I think you were looking a little too much

• So I guess she saw me looking when she went over to talk to her friend & that's why later she moved to the back of the class and was looking at me. But then later left class early so I don't know

• She probably likes you but is shy

• So you think that's why when I turn around to look at her at the hallway she hide behind her friend is because she got shy but then I don't know I guess when she went over to talk to her friend I was kinda looking at her so maybe that's why she moved to the back of the class and was looking at me lol but I don't know why she left class early haha

• You're clearly ovethinking.

• She's so into you!

• Prob because she likes u

• You have her attention but go and speak to her

• I don't know man but when I turn around to look at her at the hallway she hide behind her but I could see half of her face but she was looking straight ahead. But then I guess when she went over to talk to her friend I guess she saw me looking so then maybe that's why she moved to the back of the class and was looking at me. But then later left class early so I don't know I guess I looked at her too much or something. Lol (:

• Lol she could be wondering why you we're looking at her. She's shy and doesn't know how to interact really. But give her a smile and say hi

• she needs you to go down and lick her clit and show her what its like to be a woman.

• Lol maybe she's shy

• Lots of eye fucking going on there huh 😅😂

• Lol I guess

What Guys Said 13

• Thats a lot of looking mate... stop looking. if you won't say or do anything... stop looking. that doesn't send any message but "hey, im a creep"...
    approach or stop "looking"...

• So that's why she hide behind her friend when I turn around to look at her at the hallway. But then maybe she saw me looking at her while she was talking to her friend and maybe that's why later she moved to the back of the class and was looking at me though and left class early lol

• So you think she doesn't like me then

• i mean you shouldn't care...

• Dude she likes you go over and talk to her. most guys think that if a women likes them that they will eventually make the first move. That is rarely true women want the guy to make the first move on them. Go say hi and talk to her.

• But I don't know when we pass by again at the hallway I turn around to look at her but she just hide behind her friend. But then in class I was looking at her while she went over to talk to her friend so maybe that's why she moved to the back of the class and was looking at me though. But then later I don't know why she left class early

• Cause I really like this girl a lot though😂

• she most likely likes you and has no idea how to show it. Go at least talk to her.

• I don't really see a pattern or any signs that could hint what she's thinking. Keep checking her out.

• Yeah but do you think she saw me looking when she went over to talk to her friend & maybe that's why when I turn around I saw her at the back of the class & was looking at me & then left class early with her friend

• I don't think it means anything, you are just overthinking.

• Wow you must really like her because you are overthinking this down to the core. Yeah! It sounds like you won't stop looking at her and she's noticed this. My advise to you is to approach her asap and tell her truthfully why you were looking at her and go from there. Things will just get weird and she may not know why you're looking at her so much.

• So you think she saw me looking & that's why she moved to the back of the class and was looking at me but then later left class early

• So what

• Probably saw you.

• So then I guess she saw me looking while she went over to talk to her & while she walking Over there she was looking straight ahead so I don't know. But then I guess later she left class early too

• Next time grab her ass softly while hugging OP

• Just take a shot

• Lol. I understand you like booty. I like booty very much myself

• Lol I wasn't looking at her butt though haha. But I don't know when we pass by again at the hallway I turn around to look at her but she hide behind friend. So then In class I guess she saw me looking so maybe that's why she moved to the back of the class and was looking at me but then later left class early

• Oops.. I misread the entire thing as butt instead of but.. Lol

• Haha yea

• When she bends down and she has a nice ass and she is wearing tights. °_°

• She's obviously Intrested in you dude, if you like her back go talk to her!

• Lol yeah i dont think she likes me though cause I looked at her too much haha. But I guess when we pass by again at the hallway I turn around to look at her but she hide behind her so maybe she might not like me. Then maybe she moved to the back of the class and was looking at me cause I guess she saw me looking. But then I don't know why she left class early lol soo yeah 😂

• u must not be good looking enough for her deal with it