Can you shock me?

Can you shock me?

0|0
13|18

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 12

• The ancient Egyptians had more advanced technology than we do today. Modern man is nowhere near as intelligent as the people of ancient civilizations.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yup, some how we lost the time line and dont know shit about our ancestors. I think our future would be more advance if we knew more about them. And not to mention all of the sunken cities in the oceans.

• Show All
    • @shadowlegend

i know slaves didn't build it and i didn't say this . someone said it and i thought he just being funny so ignore him.

• @YOussefElAdl if they did use slaves those were some stronge ass slaves, but i know thats not the case.

• How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Answer?

A quarter of a cord of conifer if you have him a quarter for every quarter of a cord he chucked.

0|1
    0|0
  • 1. I can't predict position or velocity of an electron orbiting around nucleus. No matter how advanced technology I have.
    2. If I throw a ball on a wall, it will bounce back at me (obvious obvious) but there's a finite possibility that it will pass through the wall (surprise surprise!)

1|0
    0|0
  • I love broccoli! TA TA DA!

1|0
    0|0
  • What defines intelligent? Some specific knowledge of science, or the copy & pasted definition of a word from dictionary. com? Me thinks not so much.

0|0
    0|0
    • this is something intelligent

• Show All
    • you mean math? math is patterns really at least the people who create math realize the patterns.

• even calc is based on rectangles lol.

• Hey baby. I'm going to shuffle your way, sliding my sock covered feet across the carpet picking up extra electrons. Then I'll lightly tap you on your bare shoulder and all the extra electrons I picked up will jump to you, creating a small shock.

0|0
    0|0
  • Something intelligent

2|0
    0|0
  • Family is father and mother i love you in short.

1|1
    0|0
  • Let me just get my cattle prod.

4|0
    0|0
  • The moon is made of cheese.

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha why does it shock you if GaG says intelligent things? :D

Ok - we often devise ever more complex methods of achieving simplicity.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing to say!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• plat·i·tu·di·nous
    ˌpladiˈt (y) o͞od (ə) nəs/
    adjective
    adjective: platitudinous

(of a remark or statement) used too often to be interesting or thoughtful; hackneyed.
    "this may sound platitudinous"
    synonyms: hackneyed, overworked, overused, clichéd, banal, trite, commonplace, well worn, stale, tired, unoriginal; More
    informalcorny, old hat
    "platitudinous political sound bites"
    antonyms: original

im stil waking up with coffee but here is something anyway.

0|1
    0|0
  • When a beam of X-rays strikes a crystal surface in which the layers of atoms or ions are regularly separated, the maximum intensity of the reflected ray occurs when the complement of the angle of incidence, theta, the wavelength of the X-rays, lambda, and the distance between layers of atoms or ions, d, are related by the equation 2 d sin theta = n lambda.

1|1
    0|0
  • The world's shortest war was only 40 minutes long.

1|1
    0|0
  • The pyramids in egypt were built buy an advanced society. More advanced than we are today.

0|2
    0|0
    • how they disappeared if they were so advanced? Gone to another planet or something?

• Show All
    • (on board with the loonies train:)

what if we are just AI from the past that wiped out the egyptians?
      They were so advanced that they invented us, superior machines.. and we wiped them out, and now are doing the same?

• Could be 🤔

• "Something intelligent"

Okay okay.. On Jupiter and Saturn it rains diamonds.

1|0
    0|0
    • This must be a joke right.

• Show All
    • diamonds on Jupiter
      who cares

• @YOussefElAdl I do, because a lot of coincidences with Jupiter and myself. And now we find that something like diamonds, a girls best friend, is there as well.

• Politicians tend to lie, especially during elections :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I could but I don't want to.

0|0
    0|0
  • The war on drugs isn't working

1|1
    0|0
  • Yeah the dragon queen is actually a tranny called jeff. I know a guy who knows a guy who seen the script

0|0
    0|0
  • E = fuck you

0|0
    0|0
  • How bout no?

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure *loads taser*

0|0
    0|0
  • Jet fuel can't melt steel beams

0|0
    0|0
  • hitler did nothing wrong.

shocked now?

0|0
    0|0
  • Dog spelled backwards is god

0|0
    0|0
  • live is too short.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hook a pair of life jumper cables to your nutsack.

0|0
    0|0