Is this the most racist thing ever?

I find it funny how Asians are scared of black guys lol

Is this the most racist thing ever?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that the murders are probably a teeny bit more racist but yah, it's pretty bad :P

Most Helpful Guy

• Saw this a couple of days ago. Yeah they have some "interesting" preconceptions of black people over there. That's why i laugh when people think white/western society is racist... you have no idea.

What Girls Said 18

• Honestly I've been to China and from my observations they're not only racist towards black people but pretty much anyone who isn't Chinese, they're even racist to other Asians lol I wouldn't wanna be a Japanese person in China hell no.

• Technically the most racist thing ever is the holocaust and genocides so.

• prtty odd but idgaf i still wanna go to china :D <3

• putting a beauty standard on black woman, telling them not to love themselves and that they are not beautiful, #blackisbeautiful

• Nope I've seen more racist jokes than that. :P

Though that is pretty funny.

• Saw this yesterday and was highly appalled.

• I think it's a little racist. But it's not even white supremacy, because the guy is Asian. (That's what an article that I read said.)

• No not racist. Young black men commit half of all rapes in America.

• Um, lol im sure its white men.

• @somebodysaycheese yeah i agree. @bubbletrouble black rapists are just pointed out more in the news. just like women (when they do something illegal) but the majority of the time it is white men who are committing crimes, they're just rarely pointed out. when a white man does something, all the attention will either be on the victim or just on this "man" (who isn't described as caucasian) but as soon as a man of any other race does anything, they will make sure to point out what race he is which leads people to believe that white men are rarely responsible for any crimes

• Your such a racist. How you feel if a black guy approach you in America?

• Ugh, are they serious?

• I wish I knew what the translation was

• 😂😂😂😂😂😭

• That is very messed up

• Yessss I saw that earlier. Lol it's horrible

• It's a very inapropriate ad.

• lol wtf
    yeah its racist as fuck, but it made me laugh

• You should see how people run when you tell them you're muslim

This coming from a muslim

• They're not scared. I'm speaking as an Asian. I think everyone is taking it the wrong way. I think the commercial was in poor taste but I really don't think they purposely meant to hurt anyone

• LMAOROTFL 😂 😂 😂 😂

it's not like there are blacks in china, so who gives a shit

What Guys Said 12

• Oh China, how cute... makes me wanna go back there now just to freak the shit outta them on the street. :v Yes I've seen this commercial and I'd still date their women. HA! take that MALE marketing team that came up with this pile of SHIT. >:)

But seriously, not all Chinese people look at 'black' people this way.
    I got some really close friends from china and would do almost anything for them.

• I agree that was horrible, but instead of doing what you said, just rise above it and just be like ok that's nice but i'm on such a higher level then you! and I think them being Chinese and getting racism thrown at them, too, they should understand more what they are promoting, I think that we should all just come together as a human race!

• @ummbaby Wut? Are you sure you read what I wrote? Because I didn't say I hated them. Just I know what the marketing and the government are doing this for. China can be extremely racist when it comes to 'black people' but I have friends that are Chinese and I love them. Do you understand now? :v

• ya thanks for explaining :)

• That would never fly in the U. S. Is it racist? Yeah, some. Probably not any more than the average race joke. I wish everyone would lighten up about race but that's a little too far even for me.

• Lol, there's probably worse stuff out there. This is just the most recent.

• No it's not. There were a lot more racist things that happened throughout history. A lot worse than this.

• I'm not gonna lie, I highly enjoy shit that is offensive. At first my jaw dropped open. Then I started busting out laughing cuz it's the most fucked up commercial ever. I about peed myself when I saw it the other day

• Yes I've seen that lmao 😂 omg but you just have to admit it's funny tho

• Well I don't know bur your GIF is amazing 😆

• lmao yeah very racist xD

• Damn that's fucked up

• nothing wrong with racism.

• It's a bit out of context. What would you do if a guy came up to you wearing a mask & then he wasn't what you expected?
    In Chicago certain ethnic groups (name Asians) are frowned upon in the neighboring neighborhood. Could be true where they live?