Molested when I was very young I now going through ptsd and am afraid to be around men or by myself anyone else go through this?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have not personally experienced that but I'm very sorry you did. I would highly recommend going to a professional to talk through those emotions and get help. Although your feelings are completely understandable, you can't go through your whole life being terrified of men since not all men are bad. There are a lot of good men out there too.

Disregarding that though, if you have PTSD from the trauma you experienced, that needs to be the first thing to work through. You need to get your mind to a healthy state so going to a counselor or therapist can really help and be beneficial for you. Good luck.

• Thank you all who replayed.. I really appreciate it and am now seeking help for my ptsd

What Guys Said 2

• i have PTSD for a different reason, but i feel your pain. its very tough to manage.

• I think you need to seek professional help

What Girls Said 5

• I've gone through something similar. I didn't really have ptsd but I did have issues with males after that. You can message me if you'd like.

• You aren't the only human being going through this. Life will punish those who did that to you, it eventually does. If you need to talk about it, you can message me.

I'll turn off the "only followers can message me."

• You need to read about complex pstd.

• Been there myself. Now I'm having to take my toddler to a social worker cause of what she told me about my mom in law. I was molested till at least 2nd grade then I was rapped at 15 got pregnant and chose to give that child a better life so I gave the baby up for adoption. It's been so hard. My life has yet again spiraled out of control. My PTSD is getting worse and so are my angry out bursts. So yes I really do feel your pain. I really do.

• No I can't relate but I really think you should consider taking to a therapist