Why in the hell is North American Man/Boy Love Association (!) allowed to exist?

THEY. ARE. LITERALLY. ADVOCATING. RAPING. CHILDREN.

http://nambla.org/whatis.html

Oscar Wilde is turning over in his grave. ''The love that dare not speak its name'' was homosexuality, not your love of raping kids! THEY HAVE A DONATION BUTTON! Who the hell is raising money for pedos?

I could go on a rant but I literally don't know what to say. LOCK THEM UP!

Most Helpful Guy

• It's allowed to exist for the same reason the Communist Party of the USA, the Aryan Nation, and Black Panthers were allowed to exist: because TALKING about things, even if those things are illegal to do, isn't itself illegal. Most speech is protected by the 1st Amendment, and that includes speech you support as well as speech that you don't.

Obviously these people are scumbags, but they break no laws by getting together had holding discussions.

Having said that, you can bet that law enforcement keeps a pretty close eye on what those guys do.

Most Helpful Girl

• I thought that was solely a joke on South Park and didn't think it really existed hahaah oh shit

What Guys Said 5

• You act like this is a massive social issue, When in reality its likely some 45 year old super morbidly obese internet troll who hasn't left his mothers basement for 8 months.

www.reaxxion.com/.../Fat-Nerd-computer1.jpg

Seriously... this isn't an issue, This is some troll taking the piss to trigger the exact reaction you have just provided, Haha. Don't take shit so seriously, Its the internet.

• Because the political Left likes them as political allies. They are the most militant wing of the homosexual movement.

No, I am *not* saying anything more than a fraction of homosexuals are pedophiles, just to be clear.

However, the "chickenhawks" and boy molesters are regular marchers in "gay pride" parades, and political allies of the Gay Left.

There is even a feminine variant of same, see "The Vagina Monologues".

Again, if you have same sex attraction, fine, so be it. However, there should be a sharp line between "young adults" and children, somewhere.

• I'm bisexual myself. Don't associate those motherfuckers with LGBT people in any way, just because they show up at a parade it doesn't mean people at the parade want them there. They are NOT allies.

• Its the hardcore dike-ass fat feminists that put that shit up.

• I don't know but they should be shot

• Freedom of speech.

'Murica!

What Girls Said 4

• Lulz... well you can thank the liberals

• You'd think things like that would be banned asap by someone or something out there. Wtf... e. e

• Disgusting

• I've never heard of it before but that's terrible