Would you sell your unneeded medicine?

1st off let me say its illigal to do this, selling medicine to someone who wasn't prescribed the medication; i believe you could get up to a year for each pill you sell.

This is done more often than you think it is, but mostly for people who really need the money and don't really need the medicine. If you're selling these pills to people who really need them, but can't get them presribed, they will pay up to 9$ a pill i believe.
People don't buy just one people buy up to 20 of them.
Thats 180$ for just one person. imagine selling these to multiple people who are desperately in need of the medicine, its better than most jobs.

Would you do this?

Remember, lets say you sell 20 pills to an undercover policeman that's a good 20 years in prison.

Also if you wouldn't sell them how would you dispose of them?

• Yes, i'd try and sell the medication.
  • Nope, i wouldn't try and sell this medication.
  • Results

Most Helpful Girl

• If there was someone who needed it and I had extra, I'd just give it to them. There's no medicine I take on a regular basis though, just Claritin when I have allergies and Advil when I have a fever or I'm in pain. You can't really mess up on taking those.

Most Helpful Guy

• If they were really in need of it I'd give it to them

What Girls Said 1

• I would call my pharmacy and ask how to dispose of them properly

What Guys Said 1

• Heck yes, I sure would try to flog off my medicines to the highest bidder; god knows how fcking expensive they are!