Do you believe in socialism or survival of the fittest?

• Socialism.
  • Survival of the fittest.

Most Helpful Guy

• Neither capitalism nor socialism work on their own, the best solution is a mix with a free market economy and a strong social safety net

What Girls Said 4

• Neither

• Survival of the fittest doesn't belong in an evolved species.

• Survival of fittest

• socialism always fails. so i guess survival of the fittest that way at least some people have a chance.

• You're wrong. Socialism does not always fail.
      What you referring to is fascism.
      In this case I see you are right.
      But you see the modern form of socialism in the world. You will change your mind.
      Some people gave you the idea of socialism in the picture of Stalin.
      Open your mind and read!
      Modern socialism does not prevent people from having a chance. It guarantees free market. And distribution etc.
      It is a good form of capitalism, but it only restricts the rich powerful ones. From polluting the planet. From owning the government and doing whatever they want. It prevents them from enslaving their labor.
      And it's very successful!
      Read about Germany and North Europe who are very progressive. And prosperous! Who did their best against climate change. And who have happy populations with less crimes and less bullshit. :)
      Open your mind Americans! We consider you as the salvation of the world!
      When you still support this form of capitalism which STILL tax you! To invade us. Instead...

• So you'd say that in Germany the leaders are rich and the rest are in extreme poverty?

• most people dont consider germany socalist. which one of the countries i listed dont have a huge disparity in income

What Guys Said 8

• Deep down, I'd like to say survival of the fittest, but logic tells me socialism. I sometimes dream of a post-apocalyptic wasteland, where everyone has to fend for themselves, how it'd be to live in such a world.

• Capitalism is not survival of the fittest.
    It is survival of the most evil. Survival of the most cheater the most lair.
    That's why you see fit intelligent people poor. Hard working people poor.
    When people like donald trump own 90% of his nation's wealth.
    Nope!
    Socialism of course. But tolerant one like in Dnmark and Sweden and Germany.
    And Bernie sanders.
    One which allows the poor to start a business. But prevents rich fat mother fuckers from escaping from social duties and owning the government and buying candidates and elections

• If we throw the lesser and the weaker among us under the bus , what difference do we have between wildebeests who leave the sick and the old to die by the teeth of lions?

• Survival of the fittest.

• National Socialism.

• can not wait to find someone says darwin is racist

• I'm pro-white, not anti everybody else... Unless they really fuck with me!

• That's kind of a gulf to have to choose between. I'd have to say i believe in helping people who can't help themselves but not in using the power of the state to equalize outcomes.