Now how am I supposed to get rid of those fake sunglasses someone gave me?

Gave me... well not exactly.

Thing is, I’ve been fooled twice this month (see here ) . I feel like an idiot.

So here’s what happened again. It was noon and I was out on the street. Suddenly a guy came out of a bakery I was happening to pass by, and shouted at me “Hey pal may I ask you something?”

“Huh What is it?” I replied.

He pulled some sunglasses out of his pocket and said “Are you interesting buying those sunglasses?”

“No thanks.” I said

Him: “Wait a minute. Let me tell you first how much I gave for those. 107 Euros”.

Me: ­­­“WHAT? ­­­They’re fake.”

Him: “What are you talking about? I paid 107 for them.”

Me: “Anyway I don’t want.”

Him: “Please. I want to eat something. I have 2 kids at home and I want to feed them as well.”

Me: “But you’re eating right now!” (He was eating something from the bakery, indeed)

Him: “Please I want to feed my kids I mean.”

Me: “But I don’t have anything on me!”

Him: “I don’t believe you. Everyone says that. For 10 Euros I’ll give you those sunglasses.”

Me: “Very well. Give me the Sunglasses.” (He gave them to me, and I gave him 5 Euros)

Him: “What’s that? Please give me other 5.”

Me: “Ooooooh here you go.” (I gave him other 5)

Him: “Thanks pal!” (He left)

Me: “OK Bye bye.”

Now how am I supposed to find someone who’s more stupid than me to sell those damn sunglasses for 10 Euro as well? I want to outsmart someone, not only being outsmarted.

So please tell me what the fuck I should say in order to sell those fake glasses. Not that I care much for 10 Euros, but I want to get rid of those shitty glasses and never feel like an idiot again.

0|0
3|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Try pawn them off on some tourists. Vacationers are laid back to check if the glasses are branded or to argue with you about the quality of something.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• How about what he said. It worked on you

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't think I could pass like someone who has 2 kids. I'm 24-25 although I've been told I look like 18-19. It's possible but hard for someone to buy it.

• I had two kids at your age

What Girls Said 2

• or you could just give them to like a second hand store

0|0
    0|0
  • Or just throw them away if it bothers you so much

0|0
    0|0
    • Throw them away = Lose 10 Euros for nothing.

What Guys Said 1

• Something tells me you'd end up with another pair of sunglasses while trying to sell this pair.

1|0
    0|0