How come every guy on internet is 6'2 and really muscular but without pics?

Just asking hahaha apparently everyone on internet is 6'2 muscular and have no pics but also is this perfect lol

I don't have any problem with people who are not lol but why lie

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• "dont want no sloots in the DMs"

• What? Lol

• catfishing to gain fake acceptance lmfao

• Haha I neber even said anything about it but he made a point to message me that

What Guys Said 21

• Not me; I guess I am one of the exceptions to the rule

• I am 5' 9" and about 30 lbs overweight, so now you can't say "every" guy in the internet. :)

• Haha well at least you true to yourself

• I dono, where do people claim this? Not on GaG lol the only guy i know claims this actually has proof in his profile.

• What? Haha who? Some guy with dog pic made a point to tell me about his top notch physique after I commented on his post lol

• Consultant, that guy in this thread.

Who is the dog profile person?

• Haha some guy got pissed at my comment on his question and tried to make a point by messaging me that

• Well, I'm 5'8" and muscular, also I don't post pics, (mainly because I'm not here to pick up chicks making my appearance irrelevant) but even if I did post pics what would that prove? You can post a picture of whoever you want and say it's you, doesn't mean it is.

• Well if you really are, you won't care lol

• I like flies in the ointment, it's in my nature.

• Hahaha ok :-p

• I wish. Unfortunately Im 5'9 and skinny :(

• Haha I dont have problem with anyone, just ones who lie purposely

• How can I deny something that's a lie? :-p

• Prove that it's a lie 😑

• I'm not "really muscular" and I'm not 6'2 either.

• Haha I don't have problem with it, But some guys make it point to message me that ebendoe they have their dog pics

• Yea like why would you lie lol

• They'd like their ego stroked in any way possible, I suppose. ^.^

• loool, I am 6"2 hahahhaah

• We're all lying😣

• Haha at least you admit

• im 6'3 and i workout but if im talking about my body its usually on a workout related question. and also 5'10-6'3 is actually average heights for men

• Haha well post them here then lol

• No. I dont want to show people who i am. I am not forcing you to believe me nor do i care so if you are going to bug me please leave me alone.

• Haha whatever helps you sleep :-p

• I wish I was 6'2" lol.

• Not everybody is 6'2 and muscular. I'm 6'4"+ and muscular ;)😂

• How do you expect people to prove they're 6'2 lol unless you're mainly talking about the muscles haha

• Haha why would they lie about that if they aren't lying about their "muscles"? Haha

• They just want to impress you, cause you mean the world to them Ms. Anon xD

• Haha Probably :-p

• Yes. Sure. EVERY guy...

• I'm not, I'm between 5'11 and 6 and since my job change I have gained 30 lb so that puts me at 215 at least I'm honest at about it

• I'm 5'9 and my body is absolutely putrid. So sorry to poke a hole in ya theory matey 😕

• I'm 6"1 and a bodybuilder lol. I think everyone on this site have seen my pics

• I'm 6'9" and I have shared some of my pics on this site

• I'm 6'2" but not muscular.

• I am 5'10" with some nice chicken legs for you baby <3

• I'm not! I'm 6'2" but I'm skinny rather than muscular and have a long neck and a big head. The overall effect is rather like a pumpkin on a stick.

I do have a big dick though, so there's that.

What Girls Said 5

• They must be catfishes then. 😝

• Haha this guy told me he is 6'2 and have abs in dms and have pics of dog in his profile pic

• Total catfish. If someone is that good looking they will have a pic on their profile.

• Haha I know. I didn't even asked, He messaged me how he is all that and when I asked him to show me he started asking for my kik or Snapchat xD

• lol true

• I'm really 6'2 with muscles. I'm just a catfish, posing as a short female.

• Guy I sit near in class is 5'9", 18 years old and very very muscular.. Does he count? 😀 Oh and he's single. 😀

• Because everyone on the Internet is a liar