What was or is your plan for today?

I got dressed to go shopping with my mother and sister. I sat down while my mom and sister looked for clothes. I hate shopping.

Most Helpful Guy

• Watch the Thunder eliminate Golden State

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

What Guys Said 10

• study

• My plan was to go to the gym and I did it. I came back home and I'm relaxing. And im on this site too

• I went to volunteer. Didn't happen. Sketched at a cake and went to the gym and applied to some internships

• Due to really bad, rainy weather all day, I'm stuck with just doing some administration, reading an watching TV today :o
    I'd have preferred to make a nice walk to relax before the start of the new working week but no chances :-(

• every time I plan, nothing happens, every time I envision something, so Im gonna do plan b instead of a. visit the ships (see if my former unit is out there) go bbq, smoke a cigar, then go to sleep.

• Breakfast. Study. Pre-lunch. Gym. Read. Clean. Pre-Dinner. Dick around. Smoke with friends. Night time snack. Music. Write.

• Looking at the sea. :-s
    The GRAY sea.

• Well, it's a Sunday, so no work. I'm about to leave for church. Then, I'll have lunch, read a little, do a little writing, work out, watch the Indy 500, and that's about it.

• My plan

• Shit I accidentally hit submit. My plan was to just relax and hangout with my family and that's basically what I did all day

• My plan is to go to the track down on lakeshore and work on my sprints i. e work on my sprinting.

What Girls Said 10

• I did three loads of laundry. Made brunch. Cleaned up. Cleaned the toilets and did the grocery shopping. Then went thrift shopping. Then tried to watch a sci fi movie but didn't like it.

• going for a coffee with my cousin

• I had lunch with some friends, went to a gallery and cleaned my house. Good day

• I watched Harry Potter all day. 🤓

• I was thinking of sleeping over at my best friends house, but I think I'm just going to stay home and do nothing.

• Family get together for memorial weekend and friends graduation party :-) And the gym lol

• i cleaned behind the fridge and oven, ordered the custom cake for my sister's graduation, made prep meals for the week, gonna bum on gag and grade stuff until later when i'll shower and get ready to go out with ma frands.

• I was going to hang out with friends, but one got sick and we ended up canceling. I stayed home and cleaned instead.

• Have to go to a BBQ🙄

• Well with the rain here I have wasted 1/2 the day here already. lol hahaha