What's your favorite emotional song?

And what emotion does it inspire in you?

Mine is "Devil's Backbone" by The Civil Wars, and it inspires determination for me.

"Bring on the Wonder" by Susan Enan

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I can say during a breakup there are 3 songs that I love
    1. Raise your glass
    2. Love like mine
    3. Fight Song

What Guys Said 8

What Girls Said 11

• Concrete angel by Martina Mcbride - about a mother who beats her daughter, and it makes me so sad to think what hapened to me, happens to many other children.

• It's a tie between A Match into Water, Pierce The Veil, and Make It Stop by Rise Against.

Both are kind of sad for me, because they remind me of a friend, but Make It Stop is also kind of a victory song for me

• Truly madly deeply by savage garden

• fire and rain by james taylor

• Fucked my way up to the top by lana del rey it inspires determination for me cause it shows I can still get to the top lol

• There are so many songs out there that are emotional and I love. I don't think I have a favorite. Hmm...

• hurt by Christina Aguilera

• Ain't It Fun by Paramore - a reminder that I need be independent and grow up

• Wonderful (The Way I Feel) by My Morning Jacket.

• Graduation song from vitamin c

• It's a song in Spanish called "si tu estuvieras", it means "if you were here''. I get really sad when I listen to it because it reminds of my boyfriend who lives far away. Plus it was the first song we danced to, so it's always very hard for me to listen to it.