What should I do?

Something happened to me a year ago and I didn't get the police involved like I should've but now I'm scared that every guy will hurt me. I know I'm only sixteen but still I'm so scared that I will get hurt what should I do?

And before you say tell your parents I did but it was too late for them to do anything I beat myself up for what happened and I should've told them sooner but I was scared

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Have you told your parents? That's a great start. Whatever it is know that not all men are slimy pigs.

• Yeah but I told them when it was too late

• Yes I understand. Seek therapy. While I don't know what happened to you I can say that I've been through a lot and therapy has glued me back together. I wish you the best. As time goes on your wounds will heal. Trust me, it does get better.

• I'm jaye98 so if you'd rather chat together hit me up. I can give you better advice.

• You're a minor. Tell your parents. Not us.

• Umm I did and it was too late for them to do anything so thanks but no thanks