Why people mention they are workaholic proudly , isn't it something bad?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• To me my work is my life. I work with my family an I work doing what I enjoy. I gladly work 75+ hours a week, would t trade anything for it.

• We aren't machine life ain't just about working you're missing a lot

• I mean right now ime out in a tractor mowing pastures. Ime just sitting back an enjoying life. I look up an own the land as far as I can see an every snap all within view.

• Meant to say animal within view

• Not really, it just shows they're proud of them being the way they are and their job. It is almost never bad when someone says something proudly.

• They are that proud of the job that they do.

• But that's not the definition of workaholic I mean it has nothing to do with being proud about it or not

• Yesssss that's what I mean exactly

• His dad is a builder and can do anything, he could build an entire house by himself. This part makes me think of my adhd some since he doesn't seem like he can stand being still. That he needs to be doing something with his hands other wise he can't stand it.

• it's not a bad trait

• I don't think working hard is a bad thing at all

• I didn't say working hard that's not the definition of the world , it's about doing nothing but work

• And that's working hard in my opinion. I don't see anything wrong with it. Everyone has different priorities and needs. Some people actually enjoy their work.

• Okie that's your opinion

• Not really. They're making money.

• Dealers and wepons merchants make money doesn't mean it's good , besides life ain't about money

• I personally think it shows drive + ambition + determination :)

What Guys Said 3

• Inbetween Alcoholic , Shopaholic , and other types of holics.
    It's not that bad.

• Some people like me have nothing else going on in their lives except working, so for me it gives me something to do and give me $$$.

• They think it's something good