What do girls think about guys with dogs?

Younger guy owning a dog. Let's assume a manly breed and not a chihuahua. Any points or does it not really mean anything to you.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 15

• LOVE DOGS. I've swiped right on Tinder for dogs hahaha (not purely for dogs, but you get it). I think being able to own and take care of a pet is actually very indicative of the amount of responsibility and care a guy can have. So it's pretty big for me.

• Like as long as he actually likes the dog and isn't just using the baby to get chicks then its a major turn on, fucking love dogs.

My boyfriend has 2 dogs and a cat. Sometimes whenever I go over to his house I pay more attention to them than I do to him. But he understands so its ok

• I love dogs, and really wish I had one myself, so yeah - bonus points lol.

• It means nothing to me. But I would stay away from him and I would never go to his house since I'm afraid of dogs.

• I love dogs in general, so it's nice when others do as well.

• depends on how well trained the dog is

• assuming he is very well trained

• @howzit2015 doesn't make a difference. Obviously what she did was bad enough to get kicked out

• also not a huge fan of puppy's, ya I know I am weird.

• I love dogs! I always assume people are more friendlier when I see them with dogs. You can tell by the way they interact with their dogs. I'm a huge animal lover so it's a huge plus to see that they're also animal lovers too

• I prefer cats.

• Tbh, I don't like dogs but do seem to date a lot of men who own cats, which I DO like but don't own.

• I would love that fact.

• I like dogs so it's a plus.

• The guy is mature enough to walk his dog

• If a guy has a dog or for that matter any pet I think he automatically becomes more attractive to me any way. I guess it shows that he's got a heart and can take care of his pet so he'd be a potential husband material? Yea all women think about getting married and look for men that have a squishy side. No woman wants to be with a man that hates animals. In my opinion.

• I'm a cat person, so I'd prefer a guy who was also a cat person tbh

• What pet a man does or does not own doesn't really play into how/what i think about him...

What Guys Said 6

• Honestly its nice for your dating game. It at least asserts the illusion that you're responsible lol
    I fucking love my dog tho

• my boyfriend has the greatest pit bull ever. i missed mine since he died but my bf's pit bull is just a good dog with such a handsome face and a good personality :D all the bitches will be lined up for that dog to mount em and spread his gene around the world

• If he has a pit bull he's compensating for small penis, that's what I read on the interwebz 2016 no doubt

• " MANLY BREED? " I never saw a breed sold only for women

• Nothing. He owns dogs.

• girls hate dogs