Is he crazy and should I leave him alone?

There's this guy I met off of POF a few months ago and we started started talking for a while. He use to want me to fall asleep on the phone with him which is okay. But it got to a point that he wanted to pray on the phone every night and he would talk about his old gfs. It got to a point where I stopped talking to him. He deleted me off everything and we haven't talked for awhile. but he recently he readded me. And now he saying he love me. But I have never met him!

Most Helpful Girl

• He sounds a bit Needy, @BabyBlu21 And Love Starved for Love and Affection From... Someone like you who is from this POF.
    He sounds a bit Intricate, Somewhat Strange, And if you Found a Reason of your own Season to have gotten 'To a point where I stopped talking to him,' Then Old Habits on his own end, my Friend, Are hard to Break with 'Now he saying he love me.'
    It's Best from the Rest that perhaps you don't meet up. This one appears here, Dear, One Sad Pup, Which is why I call him "Mr. Lonely."
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 1

• Preying on the phone? Loves you? *smh*

What Girls Said 2

• Just block him and never talk to him agian.

• Creepy. Yes leave him alone. Trust what your gut is telling you.