Girls, What is it like to be attractive?

What does it feels like to stand naked in front of a mirror, knowing that some men would do anything to see you naked?

11

Most Helpful Girl

• It feels good and powerful.
    I know Im not a supermodel, there are things I don't like about my body, but I also know there are several guys who want me and none of the ones who had me didn't want me again. Im rather skinny, my skin is soft, butt is next to perfect and who cares my breasts are small. Im good enough.

What Girls Said 10

• Uhh...
    More like, I wonder IF some men would do anything to see me naked xD

Seriously, only a very blessed/delusional few actually feel "OH BOY I'M SO HOT ANYONE WOULD KILL TO 10/10 BANG."

I don't know? I feel happy I look good? But I feel irritated I can't find anything I can fix because I refuse to believe I'm perfect? I doubt the men I'm interested in would be interested. I think I need to lose weight.

• 0|0
  • Being attractive makes me feel amazing

• It feels good to show off my body to myself honestly. But I would never let the opposite sex see my 'naked parts'. As long as the important parts are covered I don't mind showing the rest of my body :)

• Thinking that makes me very uncomfortable.

• The only insecurity I have is my weight. I love everything else about myself. I wish I could gain 10 lbs.

• Lol that's not always the case for every girl

• LOL when you put it that way, I feel it creepy

• well it feels great to be proud of our body ^^

• Anything?