How hard is the GED test?

I Never had a proper education since the 6th grade... and now decided to try school again.. but iv had a lot of problems in the past which is why i couldnt get a good education,.. and another fact is that im mentally slow..

What Guys Said 1

• Good for you trying to advance your education. I'm sure there are practice test online and such

What Girls Said 2

• Have you thought about actually taking the GED prep classes before you take the test? That would probably be the best way to prepare. I took the test and didn't think it was too bad, but I was pretty good in school before I dropped out and I bought a book to help with the math questions beforehand (though I should've actually focused on science more apparently).

• I don't know how hard the GED test is.. but do NOT let the fact that you may be mentally slow affect you too much.

I myself am a slow reader but I often find because of my hard work I can put in more effort than my classmates, and end up learning better than them, even if they are fast learners.

Good luck with your education :)

• Thank you for your encouragement xxoxxo.