Do you think life is more interesting for males or females?

Who, on average, do you think has a more interesting life? You can judge "interesting" however you see fit.

• Males
  • Females

Most Helpful Girl

• I always think it's more itneresting for men because they can do WHATEVER they want without any real judgement from anyone. It's ridiculous.

+

They aren't brought up with so many restrictions.

• they are only demonized for being men.

• @Miezko thats true it sucks.

• Thank you =)

Most Helpful Guy

• Sexual life? Females
    Harsh life? Males
    Interesting? Well which sex is handed things more often and you should get your answer as to which sex you favor, and which sex has the more interesting life. My personal opinion is males because through a series of downfalls they get back up over and over to win again. Females expect things handed to them on a silver platter. Which makes for an interesting story line. Males that is a story i would much rather hear but everyone will have a different story they want to hear.

What Girls Said 10

• I think girls;
    Generally, girls seem to have more erratic emotional states because we read into stuff too much, have drama queens among our friends, change our hair, change fashion sense when we get bored, paint our nails different colours, dress as a boy, dress as a girl, date A LOT of really creepy dudes...

Guys on the other hand, can avoid drama, but they only really have 3 different casual fashion styles to choose from if they don't want to stick out.

• For googles definition of interesting "arousing curiosity or interest; holding or catching the attention." = Women

For MY definition = equally tied

• It doesn't matter what your gender is, if you're a boring person life is boring, if you're a cool person life is cool 👍🏻

• Females

More advantages, free passes, chances, opportunities, invites, back doors, sex, fun, forgiveness etc...

• Both individuals. Life is what you make it.

• It's very interesting for both they both have experiences that the other sex dose not experience and it balances it out

• my life is interesting

• Studies show testosterone encourages confidence and risk taking, which seems like it would lead to interesting things or sudden death.

• Males.

• I think girls. We have fun.

What Guys Said 13

• The interest one perceives in life is not bound by the construct of sex. While the fact that general experiences are likely to present themselves if you are a female as opposed to male or vice versa... The way in which your brain processes and integrates those experiences within their neural network are invariably going to be completely unique to them. An instance of consciousness is more unique than anything else known to us, this can be demonstrated mathematically using combinatorics and our understanding of neural anatomy. The derivation of a thought within a human mind is so complex and sophisticated that it still eludes scientific understanding. Therefore, the interest one ascribes to their life experiences is a very subjective one. One that remains a matter of personal existence rather than being influenced to any significant degree by sex.

• Life I think is better and more interesting for women than it is for men in so many ways.

• I wouldn't know I don't have much of a life lol

• Females always get more. Sweet 16, periods, bras/boobs, getting dressed up and makeup, prom, having children/being pregnant/birth, weddings are more focused on them guys buy them the ring, guys flocking to them.

Guys just kinda grow facial hair, workout, and hang with best buds and try to pick up women. It can get very dull sometimes.

• I think women can have a more interesting life since it is easier for them to have fun and make mistakes without retribution but men can have a more *meaningful* life by making great accomplishments like having a family and everything.

• Girls have more interesting lives and (guys, you may hate me for this), I think girls are way cooler than us guys.

• In terms of sex, women, hands down. Unlike many men, almost all women can dictate their sex life and sex choices.

• I don't think that today (in the past, pre women's suffrage, definitely men) gender plays much of a role in this.

• Most guys are a lot more care free and laid back than women in my opinion.

• I think females have a more interesting life

• Girls care too much about their appearance, and most guys don't have that problem. Experienced this first hand with the bros and the sis. I do way more crazier stuff with my guy friends

• Women never do shit, and they don't seem to care so I guess it works out.

• For females. I have snapchat... and a lot of my male friends just show their typical daily routine (work, video games, gym, etc.)... however the females on my snapchat usually attend fun private parties, travel a lot, etc. etc,.

• Men who do interesting things don't post it on Snapchat.

• @Jayson101 Do you do interesting things?