What was your last confrontation of any kind? The result?

Most Helpful Girl

• With my mom in law concerning my toddler. She's a pedophile and I went the fuck off, crashed a family meeting, came really close to killing the bitch and I'm now cast aside like scum. But she will be prosecuted and I am going to laugh at her and move my child and I to another state. Yea when you fuck with my child the end result is bad for you! :)

• You should not kill people though. Then you'll lose your kid. :O

• Yea I wanted to badly but God kept screaming at me and the thought of losing my child isn't worth it! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I was at a bar and it was during the winter so I had my coat with me. I went to the restroom and left my coat on the chair. When I came back, two dudes were up in each others shit, doing that pre-fight thing where they shove each other and all that.

I noticed one of them had knocked my coat off the chair and had stepped on it. So, I got between them and told him "get the fuck off my coat" or I'd end their lover's quarrel early. He obliged.

• I never understood the pushing thing. Last time someone pushed me, I just punched them in the face. I didn't bother pushing back and then doing it again and again. :O

• I think people do that when neither one of them actually wants to fight.

• Ahh right. That makes sense.

What Girls Said 6

• I bought shoes off of amazon, that apparently are knock off Yeezys. I didn't know so at the time until now everyone is asking "Are those yeezys?"
    This one girl did and I said no, thats dumb to spend 500$ on a pair of shoes just for a label by someone i dont like. This offended the dumb bitch so she started giving me attitude, got up in my face and threatened to fight me.

• wow 😳 people lol

• It's true. The smaller they are, the more vicious they have to be to compensate.

@Cavmanier Come on bro. Don't discourage catfights. It's good to have some experience. Haven't you seen Fight Club? What can you know about yourself if you've never been punched in the face?

• Jeez, I dunno. I try not to get into those. I guess it was when a friend misinterpreted what I was saying and made a mountain out of a mole hill.

• had a confrontation with a cockroach posted up on the wall behind my oven, i was like 'this ain't gonna work, one of us gotta go' and it wasn't gonna be me so the poor cockroach happened to pass away, RIP

• A friendly and expected work confrontation on Thursday just past.

The result = I was fired from a job but had been pre warned b4 hand, so wasn't upset or hurt. Their reason was also totally valid.

• Emailing my professor an apology because he assumed I was demanding...

some people are just unbelievable!

• My boyfriend and I got into a fight and we talked about it. It didn't end up well

What Guys Said 3

• My last one is going on right now. I'm being accused of some bull💩 that isn't even remotely CLOSE to the truth. Oh well.

• That might be the single-most non-descriptive answer I've ever received... o. o;

• ... Well shit. >.>; 4.bp.blogspot.com/.../...rd_Turtle_by_Sidoneon.png

Sorry. >.>;; Well, now I am petty. xD

• Lol it's all good man. Don't worry about it

• Some guy took my $20 so I told him to come outside and I laid him out. I ended up letting him keep the money too since he needed it more.

• over me using my father's washing machine... just pissed me off.