Would you sell your soul to the devil for all you could possibly want in this life?

Be honest would you?

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't even rent it.

What Guys Said 12

• Never, the devil and his deals can stay in hell where they belong.

• The devil couldn't afford my soul. And what I want from this life, "will" inevitable happen regardless if I try or not.. My purpose/reason for being, is to make it happen just that little bit sooner.

• nope, if im gonna rot in hell after some years of that deal completing then no

• I don't believe in the devil but if he actually existed then of course not. I'm quite a happy person :).

• Ooh, this one's easy, no.

• I want the money the women fortune and fame even if that mean tortured in flames. A life time of bless for eternal torture and pain.

Basically that with e tremly good health and linglife

• Yeah.

• Nope.

• No I wouldn't cause I'm an angel 😇

• Yes I would. Because there is no devil aaahahaha

• This reminds me of a Lord Dunsany story about a pirate who had sold his soul to the Devil for a globe that would play chess. Two of his shipmates had inherited it on his death and were using it to win drinks in a pub. When the story comes out the narrator expresses surprise that anyone would sell their soul so cheaply at which the two comrades of the pirate are indignant.

"No one ever got the better of old Bart! He figured he was damned for sure anyway and so he got the globe for nothing!"

What Girls Said 7

• But... then when will you die, because that's usually connected to a life span that's dictated by the contract...

I'm not sure what would that entail. If it will entail after death eternal suffering - hmmmm NopE.

• No, because eternity in hell is longer than your 80 years of life, and that's if you're healthy.

• Already did and got totally ripped off lol

• if i encountered the devil then i'd be religious cuz that means there's God :/

• If I believed in any of this yes. Satan sounds nicer than what the god of the bible is! Besides, I'm probably gonna go to hell anyways if it turns out it is real lol! So why not?

• I would TRADE it for eternal happiness and inner peace right now.

• Yeah. Who needs a soul anyways?