Is magic real? And where can I learn to cast spells?

I want to cast some spells like teleportation, ice, fire, light, controlling mind, summoning creatures, killing people, turning them into forest trolls... etc. Where can i learn that? And do you know some spells?

Most Helpful Girl

• Magic is real and very dangerous for those who practice is and those around them. Even for those who claim to practice good magic, it's always a possibility to get lured by demons in search for power or for things to go very wrong. And summoning creatures and killing are obviously dark. It's understandable to feel intrigued, I think you should do some research on why it's dangerous.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• Dude...

You are asking about some next level shit...

Do you think we would really let some rookie learn this top level magik?

If we were so lax in allowing everyone to learn what they wanted, the world would be a very different place.

• I had one female friend who was a psychic that practised wicca.

She was the only person I knew whose insight and spells were scarily accurate.
    Her predictions would have me in tears months and years later.

• What is wicca? Can you describe it more? I don't wanna scare people off!

• Long story short - I'm always running away.
      Keep smiling.
      Enjoy the day.
      Cheers xo

• Yes it is real and learning it will magically repel women.

• I can always mind controlling spell to make them do whatever i want.

• @Miezko Man how can @aliceinwonderland69 type? I used *abracadabra* on her.
      I'll escape azkaban like that witch who helps Voldemort.

• She didn't escape, not in her own, Voldemort broke her out. And if you're a muggle you can't use magic.

• Go to hogwarts

• Well, there are ways that you can increase your inner chi, causing more body heat, which lets you set stuff on fire if you touch it. there are videos on how to do this online. There are even classes.

• What is chi?

• Chi is the energy running through your body that gives you energy.

• Lol i really need more energy so i can do advanced fitness exercises for long time. How am i supposed to increase it other than eating healthy?

• I don't think so.

• Not real, hun. Sorry

• Yes don't mess with such things do you know portals from other dimensions are opened and you could be letting through other dark and demonic spirits and entities when you do spells, for every action there is consequence, it's the law of the universe, so be very careful.

• Yeah, i'm aware of that. All i need is to learn some banishing, and destruction spells so i can kill them. Did you reach that level? I don't wanna open a portal to another dimension though, i just want to teleport to another country (italy for example to eat their pizza then come back).

• Yea, definitely stay away from blood magic.

• @Miezko I'll stick to eating pizza in italy, rice in japan, tea in china, and honeymoon in St. Lucia. At least i won't have to pay for flight fees.

What Guys Said 18

• Most of it is just illusions and tricks in my opinion, but.. I did live in Las Vegas for a little while and met some magicians and let me tell you they are dark and creepy people. Like no way they are going near my kid's birthday parties. Sick fuckers lol, definitely some dark shit going on, for those that believe in the supernatural.

• Lol i never believed their tricks. Criss angel for example, did you ever see his tricks? Google for him lol, they buried him 4 meter or something under snow with handcuffs, yet he managed to get out.

• Ya Criss Angel is creepy af to me lol, I don't know how he does that shit

• Omg have you seen the trick where he pulls someone apart 😱😂

• 0|0
  • shit some magic seems real. this guy is a wizard im sure of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAN-PwRfJcA

• Ask your local priest.
    The Bible describes those things.

• The magic, as you know it, isn't real.

• I know you know how to cast spells, and you're just hiding it. Just like they hide from the muggle in harry potter, c'mon man show me.

• OH I GET IT! Everything exists in non-existent way. I see this world the way i want, so i'm the only real guy and you're all npcs! I'll use my mind power to shape this world as i want, i won't have any problem with future relationships.

• That is both true, but also not, as we're all fragments of the same mind.

• Nothing supernatural is real.

• You're defining it as supernatural because you don't know how to cast spells, once i learn how i'll let you know bro. It is amazing man.

• Ever try Hogwarts or any part of Tamriel?

• Good luck with that.

• Shut up muggle, you wish... xD

I wannaaaaaaa alsooo :' (

• Now seriously, we do have the capability to go magic.
      It's about makign science, we are great with that :)

Who knows if you can be a future great nanotechnology engineer master? Serious shit, will transform our lifes.

• @OrganeBoy yeah especially that girl who helps harry :3

• Well I was in my living room so you probably couldn't see it.

• Yaa they are some magical spell... for that u have to watch Harry potter.. Their u will learn some spells

• Man i watched that movie, i don't want a wand, i want to cast them bare handed.

• Oh, than you have to go to Uagadou. It's in Africa, it's also one of the oldest schools.

• Yes it is all you need is a PC, or console and enter the world of Tamriel.

• They learn how to cast spells in Tamriel?

• *face palm*

• @Mario21 b)

• Maybe

• Only if it was real 😂

• No it's not real. It's all superstition sorry dude

• There is books on summoning demons to grant you favors...
    Look into that

• Hogwarts

• Try it and if it works, then apply for the One Million Dollar Paranormal Challenge.

• Yes, and Hogwarts, but you need to get an acceptance letter. If you're older than 11 and you didn't get one, sorry, but you can't do magic.

• Did you get one? If yes help me sneak inside.

• Harry can help me ::) b) x)

• If you think a memory charm is help.