Do you think it is rude to ignore someone like this?

If there's a person you usually speak to, or at least say hi to. On your way out of a room, you see them sitting (with their back to you) at a table, but you hurry past and leave without speaking to them.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not very subtle, but not the end of the world, either. Whoever does that is showing clear signs of discomfort and visibly doesn't handle it very well.

• Yes... I don't see why the guy would be uncomfortable towards the girl, as she has done nothing wrong.

• Yes, that's true. The girl is new at work (she's only 22) and is keen to bond with all of her employees, especially senior ones. She chats to and is friendly with all of her managers/mentors. Possibly this particular guy has interpreted this as meaning that she 'likes' him? He might not know that she is like this with everyone...

• Oh. In this case, he might be viewing her as trying to win favors (I'm not saying that's what she's doing, only that could be his perception of it). In this case he could be avoiding her in order to prevent himself from entering her game.

What Girls Said 1

• Nah... it's fine. At least I wouldn't be phased by it.

What Guys Said 0