Who is the biggest asshole you know in your life?

Me,
I ( gotta say its a coworker.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• The assholiest asshole was one of our managers, racist and antisemite, ruthless and abusive with every woman, very loose hands.
    Nobody shed a tear when he died from a heart failure.

What Girls Said 41

• Probably me, honestly. I'm a pretty terrible person lol

But I learned it from my mom. We don't get along.

• My ex-roomate from college. We had a studio-style apartment, and she made sure she spread out as far as she could without me calling bullshit. She always had these awful "real housewives of XXX county" on, which made me cringe to even listen to. Additionally, she'd always stay up until 1 or 2 in the morning with the light on talking to her boyfriend (who she was always arguing with), even when I was trying to sleep with 8 AM classes. I had asked her a few times to at least turn the light out when talking, but it was always met with "I usually stay up until 3 or 4, you should be grateful" or something akin to that. I began to get obnoxious myself to get even (petty, I know), but it worked in the end. She moved out after the first semester, and I had that whole apartment to myself! What a wonderful six months that was.

• My sister's fiancé.

• I have to say my ex or my best friends friend.
    I know those both seems pretty common but I'm friends with a lot of my exes and what he did to me was beyond horrid and there's no jealousy between my best friends friend. I just don't like guys that cheat and screw everyone over especially my best friend

• This girl on my old swim team who bullied me in 7th and 8th grade, and followed me to my new team and has antagonized me, and has roped in other people. She's made fun of me because my dad caught her and yelled at her, told everyone how she punched me and made me fall to the ground and nearly throw up, and pushed me around. I have a group of friends now who all hate her, but she bullies them (to no effect, one of them actually messes with her) so I'm a lot better now. I do want to punch her, though.

• It pains me to say this, but I would have to say my brother in law. All he ever wants to talk about (at least to me) is politics or he won't talk to me at all. He supports Donald Trump, I support Bernie Sanders. He is the most irrational person I have ever met and the worst part is that there was a time he wouldn't act like the way he has been acting lately.

• Most men on G@G! ):

• A man named Stephen.

The worst kind becuase he acts nicenice to your face/in person.

• Me lol

• My ex definitely, just has concern for anyone but himself. And I mean anyone. Obviously not me, but he doesn't care about his parents, his family, his job, his life... he literally cares about nothing but hoarding money.

• Probably my ex-boss...
    Nothing could top him.

• Right now it's my ex-boyfriend. It's complicated.

• Meh, I have a couple of people in mind that I know.

• best friend and little sister, my two favorite people :D i like assholes who are mean on the outside but softies in the inside

• but actual full, bone deep assholes i'd have to say my exbf

• Irl - my cousin @lexythelou22 and online @DarkHumorRUs

• I am. I'm my biggest enemy. I'm a complete asshole and piece of shit. I wish I wasn't me.

• Meh.

My ex-boyfriend, he is totally an asshole.

:\

• The guy who assaulted me

• My dad

• now i understand why you hate men so much on this site

• @jeppe_boy no offense taken👌🏼

• cool, take care :)

• I don't know anyone who fits that description.

• my bitch of an ex manager, she was a heartless bitch. talked behind people's back, called everyone idiots.

• Myself, I'm an asshole.

• I love him, but tbh probably my dad. 👌

• Gotta say it's a coworker also

• Yea I had a coworker like that to.

• loooooool i could make a list.

• My dad... he cheated on my mom with four women in three days... and he called me a bitch

• No arseholes irl I come online for those.

• Without a doubt my ex!!!

• For me it was an ex he was a complete douche bag

• More from Girls
    11

What Guys Said 33

• I'm a pretty big a-hole, I kill people with kindness and am incredibly honest to a fault. I tell people things directly, with empathy give things of value to them and ask nothing in return, enjoy being humanitarian just for that reason alone and genuinely care or like most people, so it's a pretty big a-hole move on my part to be like that.

• I have to go with D. Trump! not saying who I vote for, but everyone else is awsome!

• to bad this isn't multiple choice im surrounded by them lol

• They say I'm an asshole but I do t get it think I'm the sweetest guy out there well beside the fact that I spanked that chick for her bad behaviour and got banned from my hometown golfclub from showing up on underwear or stealing 22 wine bottles with a friend from my next door neighbour or...

• Hmm i cut them out of my life because they gave a bad vibe, now its simply relaxed no assholes here, aside from me of course

• This guy named Jim Pussy. Lol that's not his real last name obviously but it's very similar to that. He's a prick. I through him out of my store and told him to never come back. Some people just aren't worth dealing with for any amount of money.

• *threw him out... ok bed time.

• Yeah, that seems about par for the course for a place like that. The important thing is to pay it forward when someone does a good thing like that. Why not attempt to make the world a little better place even if that won't be much.

• Definitely, good customers are absolutely adored

• I've worked with some serious assholes. I think anyone in consulting would agree lol

• My first manager at my first job, sure I made the mistake of honestly answering her when she called me in and asked "Is there anything you would change about how we run things, or am I doing a good job?" a few constructive criticisms later and I was attacked constantly... Then I got promoted and still tried to smear my name to my new boss!! UGH I couldn't stand her

• A former friend of mine who used me and abused me for eight years before I finally broke the relationship myself.

• Anybody above manager level in the work. Wankers the lot of them. The higher you go the worse they get. The boys and me try and avoid them like the plague. Theyre arseholes and boring as fuck with megalomania. Fuckin wrong'uns the lot of them

• An ex coworker, thank fuck he moved back to India.

• My sister lol jk but we all can be assholes sometimes...

• Me.

Filler.

• Ass holes are easy manipulate bwhahahahaa

• myself, lol

• It's too hard to grant this honorless title to anyone. Too many people are real assholes.

• oh men... honestly i haven met someone who is a complete dick, just an idiot but normaly i always found the good side of people

• All my bullies which is the whole school lol

• Everyone thinks I'm an AH...

• Considering you wrote that memorial day Take
      I do not think that

• Because I'm a dom I have been called out about my naughty takes and my posts... Especially my profile pictures...

• you called out the fact that we will pay for a sex change for the traitor bradley manning but we won't take care of wounded heroes.
      As someone who parents served bradley manning pisses me off. Its weird how some peopel actually have sympathy but I always think, what if he had gotten my mom or dad killed cause they both served. I had one person ask me what kind of problem I have with transgenders,
      I responded, "I have zero problems with transgenders, I have a problem with traitors."
      So you are okay in my book

• Two bitch.. One day... They...

• I don't know any assholes, so you? maybe? i dunno.

• Me. I can be such an asshole it's ridiculous

• who is not me? erm my former manager for reasons i cannot share on here :)

• me, but only to those who deserve it.

• Same!! Right now the biggest asshole in my life if also a co-worker?

Is you co-worker your senior or something?

• No one I stary at home all day.

• your co worker may indeed be a asshole, but heed the warning: the toes you step on today maybe the arse you have to kiss tomorrow...

• This guy I knew at school who taught he was the shit

• a very sad group of depressed women called feminists

• Myself i guess?

• More from Guys
    3