Can guys shave their armpit hair too?

Is this a thing? Can we please make it a thing, if it isn't?

Women shave theirs, so can't men do it too?

And it looks so much better shaved, too.

Most Helpful Guy

• of course they can. I actually have before out of curiosity. it felt weird, but felt cleaner too.
    I don't worry about my own body hair. I let it do its own thing. But if I was with a woman and she were to ever let it be known she would prefer the hair gone? Anywhere? Then I'll get rid of it.

What Guys Said 4

• I'm hearin' ya! All men also have a small but unsightly patch of hair which grows on the underside of their liver as well. Though less accessible, there is NO acceptable excuse for even a solitary strand of hair on a human body. A liver extraction every three months and heavy application of Nair keeps me smooth as a baby's bunghole!

• Yep man shave their armpit... that's the dirtiest hair on body... If u don't shave your armpit it. will smell bad

• Gay men shave their armpits.

• Fuck no.

What Girls Said 4

• I don't like armpit hair on ANYONE. I also don't like it around the genitals. You can have hairy legs, arms, chest, face, even belly button if you so choose. Just not armpits.

• I completely agree with you

• Nah. I don't care if a man has hair. He should shave his private area.

Everything else should be untouched.

If he shaves/waxes, he should do it because *he* wants to. Not for anyone else.

• men can if they want to

• Some do but it's kind of girly in my opinion...