What heavyweight boxer was the strongest puncher of all times?

The most powerful puncher in boxing history - according to you?

• Joe LouisWhat heavyweight boxer was the strongest puncher of all times?
  • Rocky MarcianoWhat heavyweight boxer was the strongest puncher of all times?
  • Sonny ListonWhat heavyweight boxer was the strongest puncher of all times?
  • George ForemanWhat heavyweight boxer was the strongest puncher of all times?
  • Earnie ShaversWhat heavyweight boxer was the strongest puncher of all times?
  • Mike TysonWhat heavyweight boxer was the strongest puncher of all times?
  • James "Buster" DouglasWhat heavyweight boxer was the strongest puncher of all times?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• My favorite here is George Foreman, he had the strongest uppercut, but I know that Shavers was probably the most powerful puncher of all times. Liston and Marciano were also very heavy hitters.

What Girls Said 5

• I heard that Sonny Liston was the strongest puncher of all times.

• George Foreman, he is definitely the largest...

• Marciano, because he was undefeated.

• Pretty sure I know who you are anon. I'd say Tyson.

• Douglas, he really kicked Tyson's butt :P

What Guys Said 9

• Really tough to say, most of these guys are well before my time. I've only seen Tyson and Foreman fight live, and Foreman was like 50 years old, haha. I was devastated by the Tyson loss to Buster Douglas, but most of us didn't see it because it wasn't some hyped PPV matchup, I think we only found out a couple days after. He came back to earth after catching lightning in a bottle against Tyson and never saw much of him after that. Based on video though, I might but in a vote for Sugar Ray Robinson, he had the one hitter quitter. That overhand right at 1:32 though😱😱😱
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5VLWBVpL23k

• Wow, he was really tough dude...

• Tyson was my favorite boxer ever. Boxing hasn't been the same since he retired. The last time I was into boxing was at the tail end of Roy Jones Jr's career, which was around 2005.

• In terms of raw power, it was Earnie Shavers without question. Many greats including Muhammed Ali, Joe Frazier, and even George Foreman claimed that he was the hardest-hitter ever. He wasn't the best boxer but he was the hardest puncher. Ring Magazine even listed him as the "Puncher Of The Century" in their hardest punchers of all time rankings.

• Rocky Marciano had some of the most brutal KOs I have ever seen from this sport

• Rocky Marciano

• Joe Louis - The Bomber

• Douglas, he destroyed Tyson.

• Probably Liston, only Ali was able to knock him out.

• Tyson. The explosive power he had at such close range was ridiculous. Anyone can throw a haymaker but her was destroying fools with crazy short hooks

• hajime no ipo is the best.