How would you do in this situation?

Let's say it's 3 pm and you're just resting and then someone knocked your door very hard then the door itself wasn't closed well so when he knocked it the door opened! Then you don't know that person and he asked for your nephew number! How would you react and what would you say?

Keep in mind if you fight the guy your bro will freak out bc he got panic easily and he has high blood pressure so if you fight you may end up taking your bro to the hospital after the fight.

Most Helpful Girl

• This is oddly specific

Most Helpful Guy

• Well my bro is going to the ER cause the guy who kicked the door open is gonna end up with some lead in his is chest. And yes, I always keep my gun with me when I'm at home

• He really know my nephew I asked my nephew that guy asking about you he said yes I know him but he losted he's phone number so he asked me bc he's 1 hour away but the way he knocked the door really pissed me but I couldn't fight to not scare my bro

• If a man kicks my door open, idgaf who he knows, dude is getting hurt

What Girls Said 1

• Give him a fake number.

What Guys Said 1

• is it 4:20 already?