Guys, would you rather have a 7 with brains or a 10 with some brains?

Obviously no one wants someone dumb, annoying, slow, etc no matter how good looking you are, this goes for guys too. I've met really attractive guys and its not that they're dumb but the things theyre into says a lot about them and its sucha turn off.

So anyways, when it comes to girls, would you rather have someone who's average looking but she's really smart. She just knows her sh*t and is also ambitious. Or would you rather have the hottest girl in town who's not dumb but she's also not as smart. She's ambitious, knows what she wants but she's not as intelligent, let's say she's a 7 in brains but a 10 in looks.

by the way, I know it might vary depending on the guy but to be honest, when it comes to looks, majority of guys have the same answer and thats that they have to be attractive so that makes me wonder.

• A 7 or lower with brains
  • A 10 with some brains

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I think Im only average intellectually so I'm fine with a girl who is also average. Besides girls who are really intelligent tend to prefer men who are even more intelligent and look down on those who are less intelligent.

So I'd pick the 10 but it also depends on her level of modesty.
    If she sleeps around or if she's a nude model then that reduces her attractiveness as a long term partner.

However if neither of those are factors then I'd be thrilled to be with a 10 with average intelligence.

• Why does it have to be assumed she sleeps around or she's a nude model? can't she just be attractive? Wow it shows how narrow minded society is

• I know you said "if" but that is still making assumptions, not to mention being really judgmental. I'm sure you wouldn't have assumed that from the "7" girl. You're basically saying just cause she's attractive, there's a possibility of her being a whore like what? wow

• Well 10's are really rare and a good portion of them do end up modeling.
      And there is a possibility of any girl sleeping around.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 16

• The 10. She's still smart, maybe not as smart as the other girl, but I don't expect a super smart girl, just someone that isn't dumb, and is able to hold intelligent conversations (which I assume a girl with a 7 brain is able to do).
    Plus, it's mot likely that the 10 has a better personality, cause the 10's tend to be better people than the slightly above average.

• The 10 with some brains, she doesn't have to be a complete brainiac but she can't be a complete ditz.

• Brains really isn't as important if there is a basic level of intelligence. Compatibility doesn't necessarily require the exact same IQ.

Looks on the other hand are fading. So both aren't exactly important of choices.

• There is nothing more frustrating than dealing with a pretty face who is constantly trying to connect the dots of my conversation.

• The 10

• If you had said "10 with NO brains" I would've picked the former. However, since the 10 does have SOME brains to work with, I'll take her.

• Id take a 5 who has the brain to form her own opinion :D

• i kind of like ditzy women.

• I don't know... I'm sure your rating for intelligence and physical beauty are much different than mine...

• I like dumb girl so yeah that should be a option.
    I enjoy there company. there more fun

And its the literally opposite of me I'm always thinking bso iw would like dompne who laid back cheerful and airheaded

• I would definitely be willing to trade in the looks department for brains, but only to an extent.

• 10s get fucked up by society. 7s can actually relate to other people. I'd ream a 10, but if i have to live with a chick, I'd rather the 7.

• Remember I said with some brains so she probably does relate to others but not as much as the 7.

• Well I see where you are coming from but you can't blame her for what society has done to her. It also depends if she lets society fuck with her. But if she stays true to herself and is still a 10, then what? are you still with the 7?

• I don't know if thats possible, but if it were, sure id take the 10

• 7 or lower with a brain. It's not even close either.

• A 7 with brains lol

• you can't fix stupid.

• If I'm honest I'd probably prefer the good looking one for sex but I'd prefer to marry the smart one.

• I did mention a 10 with SOME BRAINS not with no brains so you have someone hot and someone who's smart but not as smart as the 7

• Yes I understood. My point was attraction and sexual excitement is an instinct, I can't really control it and it responds to beauty more than intelligence. Marriage is a choice, for that I use my whole brain.

What Girls Said 0