Are You Happy With Your Genes?

I am okay with my genes. But I definitely wouldn't mind being taller, more good looking, smarter (higher IQ), more athletic or musically gifted.

0|0
20|17

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 17

• Yes. Descendant of an SS member bearing the Knight's Cross and the Iron Cross alongside other ribbons, thus ultimate genetical superiority judging by NS standards.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I have pretty good genetics. I'm tall.. have always been a great athlete. Slightly above average intelligence. I guess anyone would want to ask for more but I'm content. My parents gave me great genetics.

1|0
    0|0
  • Thanks mom and dad for my amazing DNA. I promise to use this gift for good

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm fairly pretty, I'd say I was dealt some pretty solid cards.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mote than happy, it could be worse. More facial hair would have been nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I'm happy :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all. I'm only 5'8 and wish I was taller. Wish my muscles like chest muscles grew faster. Wish I was good looking. And I wish I was not a brown skinned Indian guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shit no, if I could have myself genetically re-engineered, there wouldn't be much of the stock gene pool gene left

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah lol I have great genetics.

0|0
    0|0
    • what's so great about it? lol

• Fathers natural affinity for art and poetry, high metabolism, strong immune system, I haven't taken antibiotics at all in 20-21 years. bodybuilding genetics, high tolerance to pain, naturally curly hair, great jawline etc.

• I wished to be more goodlooking and taller

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I'm happy with most of my genes

0|0
    0|0
  • I do alright...

0|0
    0|0
  • For the most part, I'm healthy. So yeah, I'm happy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im happy for what my mama gave me :3

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. My parents decided to do drugs and shit so im allergic to everything.

0|0
    0|0
  • got a big dick so i'm not too mad.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine are about as good as I could hope for.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 19

• Yeah, I can't complain. Sometimes I wish I could be taller (I'm 5'5) and more exotic looking with brown hair and olive skin but other than that I'm pretty happy with what I got. I have a high metabolism and don't gain weight easily, my hair is straight and manageable, my boobs are not big enough to give me back issues but not small either, I have good skin, I never get sick and I have a good memory. It definitely makes studying easier.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes i am.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm okay with my genes.

Only part of it that I hate is the horrible eye sight and learning disability.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am and I'm not. I considered myself to be fairly attractive. I have really nice hair and hazel eyes. The women in my family tend to be incredibly fertile. But, women in my family tend to gain weight once we hit puberty, and we have a strong history of breast cancer. Our doctors think we probably have both markers for genetic breast cancer.
    I have some good genes, and some nasty genes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I could go for bigger boobs, a smaller nose, and more intelligence but other than that I'm good

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really, I wish I got more of my moms genes and less of my dads.

0|0
    0|0
  • Meh, kinda. I wish my parents didn't have so many health issues. I hope most of them are dietary, so I can at least do something about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely. I'm content with everything.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm okay with my genes but I wouldn't mind have slightly larger breasts, maybe an inch or two taller, and better hair. I'd love to have long wavy hair, or wavy hair in general. Or just thinner hair. Less body hair. Honestly I hate my hair lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes... I got some sucky genes like being nearsighted, being more prone to breathing problems etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm happy with mine lol though it'd be nice to be a little more athletic

0|0
    0|0
  • Other people are which is sadly what matters :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I am happy to an extent, I dislike my nose but Im generally happy with what I have.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup I'm happy with it

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd like to be much better looking and kind of have less of my mother's genes and more of my dad's

0|0
    0|0
  • I hope im taller, fairer, prettier, smarter. Oh well.. im so ungrateful hahaha

0|0
    0|0
  • I am average! I don't mind!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep I'm happy

0|0
    0|0